AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Device to new models - Don't sign up on I-CAMZ

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2016
Hey there,

I signed up to this forum just for this announcement, in order for the new models to not do the same mistake
Do not sign up with ICAMZ. It is a virtual studio, you get NO benefits whatosever and lose 10% of the payout.
They are affiliated with Streamate.

If you sign up directly with Streamate you get 35% payout, but if you sign up trought ICAMZ you only take 25%. ICAMZ takes 10% just because...

There is reasons why ICAMZ take 10%, I think they promote you to another websites.. but, nope, not worthy it.

Besides,if you terminate account in ICAMZ, you can't sign up on Streamate for the next 6 months.

I'm a fresh male webcam model and in the first 7 days on ICAMZ i did 100$ (it is alright, i guess... working 3-4h per day) but i could have won more 10%.

So, do not sign up on ICAMZ (or I-CAMZ).

I tried to sign up with Streamate directly but they turn me down because of my other account on I-CAMZ.

Well, I work also for Chaturbate so I will use I-CAMZ to build an audience and then maybe terminate the account.

Let's see.

P.S: Yes, I am pissed.

Unfortunately, there are many digital studios like icamz that do nothing to benefit the models. They simply prey on new/potential girls and make a profit from HER work. Then when they realize that they could have signed up directly for the sites, they run into trouble because of non-compete clauses.

Your best bet would be to cancel your account with them and then apply to a different camsite directly (mfc, chaturbate, etc). If you're determined to stick with SM, email them directly and explain that you didn't realize you were signing up with a studio and you'd like to work directly for SM. Some camsites delete the old account and let you have another, but if that doesn't happen, just switch to a different site. Don't continue to give a portion of your hard-earned money to someone who pulled the wool over your eyes.

another thing, I-Camz is not a scam. They are very correct, the pay on-time but.. let's be honest.

We webcam-model for the money and since this studio just takes 10% just because.. i don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.