AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Did CB change something or did I just miss it?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CurvyJ

Cam Model
Jun 10, 2018
Twitter Username
@CurvyJForYou
Tumblr Username
CurvyJForYou
Streamate Username
CurvyJForYou
Chaturbate Username
CurvyJForYou
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001875005/CurvyJForYou/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/130715/allthingscurvyjforyou
Our first week when we did privates everyone stayed in the users list/but our video went private so we communicated with our clients in pms.

I noticed 2 days ago that now it doesn't show any users in the room other than our clients and ourselves...

So are our other viewers being kicked out? Is this something that happened after our new title was gone?

I know generally our viewers don't want to wait around while we are in private but sometimes they do

Anyone else notice this?

Our first week when we did privates everyone stayed in the users list/but our video went private so we communicated with our clients in pms.

I noticed 2 days ago that now it doesn't show any users in the room other than our clients and ourselves...

So are our other viewers being kicked out? Is this something that happened after our new title was gone?

I know generally our viewers don't want to wait around while we are in private but sometimes they do

Anyone else notice this?

Privates on Chaturbate glitch sometimes and a few different things can happen from what I have witness:

1) You get taken private as normal, but then the pvt ends suddenly without you realizing and you are brought back to the room with all other users - usually the safe guard for this is the fact it says "performer away", but that doesn't show when this bug happens so I don't think you models can easily detect you have been brought back to the room .
2) You and the client both go to the pvt and leave the room BUT something happens and we the viewers in your room can still see your video feed. You are unaware of this because what you see is YOU and your client in a room together (just the two of you). So there is literally no way you can see this has happened. I am unsure if someone tips 1 token and adds a note to it, if you see it or not. After a while, sometimes a few mins, sometimes not until the pvt has ended, but you can be brought back to the public room and it actually say for you and everyone "MODEL NAME has joined the room", when this happens obviously you now know something has happened, if it's ended too early.

CB has a few of these little bugs/glitches that happen. You should ONLY be able to see YOURSELF and your CLIENT in a pvt or group show, you should NEVER be able to see the entire user list - if you can see this, make sure you are in pvt still, most likely something has happened and you're not in it any longer.

Another little glitch similar to this, but not revolving around private shows is when a model randomly glitches out of the room completely by herself, and she can't see any one on the user list. She can't PM anyone, they can't PM her. Any messages she writes in a public chat no one else will see and the same for the users; whatever they all write, the model won't see because you are both in two separate rooms. If you notice this, literally end broadcast and refresh and restart. You need for it to say "MODEL NAME has joined the room".

Stuff like this is frustrating for both a model AND the clients because we are trying to interact with you/them, and literally can't.
With all the money CB make, surely they can afford to stop ridiculous bugs like this happening.

• Helpful!
Reactions: rstanton
Upvote 0
Privates on Chaturbate glitch sometimes and a few different things can happen from what I have witness:

1) You get taken private as normal, but then the pvt ends suddenly without you realizing and you are brought back to the room with all other users - usually the safe guard for this is the fact it says "performer away", but that doesn't show when this bug happens so I don't think you models can easily detect you have been brought back to the room .
2) You and the client both go to the pvt and leave the room BUT something happens and we the viewers in your room can still see your video feed. You are unaware of this because what you see is YOU and your client in a room together (just the two of you). So there is literally no way you can see this has happened. I am unsure if someone tips 1 token and adds a note to it, if you see it or not. After a while, sometimes a few mins, sometimes not until the pvt has ended, but you can be brought back to the public room and it actually say for you and everyone "MODEL NAME has joined the room", when this happens obviously you now know something has happened, if it's ended too early.

CB has a few of these little bugs/glitches that happen. You should ONLY be able to see YOURSELF and your CLIENT in a pvt or group show, you should NEVER be able to see the entire user list - if you can see this, make sure you are in pvt still, most likely something has happened and you're not in it any longer.

Another little glitch similar to this, but not revolving around private shows is when a model randomly glitches out of the room completely by herself, and she can't see any one on the user list. She can't PM anyone, they can't PM her. Any messages she writes in a public chat no one else will see and the same for the users; whatever they all write, the model won't see because you are both in two separate rooms. If you notice this, literally end broadcast and refresh and restart. You need for it to say "MODEL NAME has joined the room".

Stuff like this is frustrating for both a model AND the clients because we are trying to interact with you/them, and literally can't.
With all the money CB make, surely they can afford to stop ridiculous bugs like this happening.

Oh wow
... it sounds lIke our first several "privates" were broadcasted to our whole room thank you for the info it's veryour helpful

Upvote 0
Ive never experienced anything else than having me and a client in user list while having pvt. People who are not in pvt, they dont see anything on your cam but hidden cam saying youre in a pvt, so they can spy or just wait until you come back.

Thank you for your input!I'm learning alot

Upvote 0
Just to be sure open a second browser to your room to your own status. You do not have to be logged in. It eats some bandwith but you can set the viewer to the lowest resolution. What i do not understand why most performers are not using 2 screens. Just for monitoring stuff it could be so useful. And most modern video cards are supporting 2 monitors.

Upvote 0
Just to be sure open a second browser to your room to your own status. You do not have to be logged in. It eats some bandwith but you can set the viewer to the lowest resolution. What i do not understand why most performers are not using 2 screens. Just for monitoring stuff it could be so useful. And most modern video cards are supporting 2 monitors.

I totally agree on the two screens, we are just into our second week but i can see how helpful dual screens would be, and I cant wait until we are able to set our room up that way

Upvote 0
I totally agree on the two screens, we are just into our second week but i can see how helpful dual screens would be, and I cant wait until we are able to set our room up that way
If it just for monitoring to status of your room. The monitor can be small and even away your desk. So you only watch when needed. First of all keep it KIS (Keep It Simple) and cheap. Some performers have so many sites/screens open.

Upvote 0
And unfortunately, when this happens pretty much 99% of people will not tell you because they are getting a free show.

right?? lol im thankful you guys have educated me

Upvote 0
If it just for monitoring to status of your room. The monitor can be small and even away your desk. So you only watch when needed. First of all keep it KIS (Keep It Simple) and cheap. Some performers have so many sites/screens open.

For this purpose, no need for a second monitor, just use your smart phone.

Upvote 0
i think there are apps you can use to integrate them to the main page but im just learning how to use them...otherwise a pm opens into another tab so to go to it I have to close my main chat, switch to the pm tab...but now that I think of it ... I cant have my stream open and logged into the same account page so a dual screen wouldnt help in this situation lol hmm guess ill have to learn the apps anyway

Upvote 0
Is this a real need for you performers for have a visual look for chats next to each others ?

I can only speak for myself, but I chat a lot in my room with anyone chatting with me and to go to pms in another tab...makes me feel like Im separating myself...which technically I am...but not really because my husband does the pming... so I cant view my main chat while he pms to make arrangements ect... and he is a terrible/slow typer so I feel like im unable to respond to the chatter in a manner i normally would...of course I could also have him try to entertain while answer or communicate but I dont like my viewers to watch me type and not give them attention...

Maybe Im just over thinking but I think it would be nice to have pms in a more accessible way...also now im seeing another need for a dual screen so i can access the obs view and have more of chat menu open lol

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.