AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Did chaturbate disable 60fps for viewers?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that cb combinates something and sometimes we can choose manually 30 or 60 and sometimes just stream is in the FPS model set before and its just one for everyone. I was witness of situation when u could choose 720p, 1080 and so on and 5 minutes later that was not available- only option FULL SCREEN. ANd after next 2 mins everything back to normal ( of course during that time many models were in slow motion and site was shitty but uits nothing new that they combinates a lot, they change something and they make it back and then again. Things without logic .....

Upvote 0
I think they fixed the 60fps issue, at least all the ones i see today are showing up correctly.
I think that cb combinates something and sometimes we can choose manually 30 or 60 and sometimes just stream is in the FPS model set before and its just one for everyone. I was witness of situation when u could choose 720p, 1080 and so on and 5 minutes later that was not available- only option FULL SCREEN. ANd after next 2 mins everything back to normal ( of course during that time many models were in slow motion and site was shitty but uits nothing new that they combinates a lot, they change something and they make it back and then again. Things without logic .....

When it just says full screen i usually recommend the model pick another obs server. I am not sure the exact cause of that, some people see the video fine and others get that full screen thing and the audio usually cuts off.

Upvote 0
@cbhours

Don't forget to factor in issues with the ingest points and OBS not wanting to connect at 60fps and higher bitrates due to network issues.
Room I hang out in on a regular basis was having issues streaming 1080p 60fps and it looked like stop motion animation., but 720P worked with no issues.

Upvote 0
Im seeing this issue again recently and also this was shown to me today:
1618715995642.png1618716009948.png

Edit: I did confirm that the model is still getting the HD+ tag on chaturbate so it is not hurting the models position that the viewers are limited to 720p (for the viewers that select "Prioritize HD cameras")

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.