AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Did i just find a bug in chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2015
Denmark
www.cam4.dk
Twitter Username
@gudheadt
sooo i for fun tried to access my chaturbate account, you know, to see if i where unbanned, or something, and to my surprice, i where able to get in? normal i get a messagde saying "your room have been terminated, because we belive you have violatede our terms of service" or something like that, but now i can cruise around on there site, even go in to my own room again? any one else having experiences with this?

Attachments

• d5b959fb11f432f851a859e1cba5fe17.png
    d5b959fb11f432f851a859e1cba5fe17.png
    160 KB · Views: 49
Sounds like you're not banned after all, cutie.

Sounds like you're not banned after all, cutie.
If you go to his page he's defs banned.

Sounds like a weird glitch. I haven't been banned so I haven't experienced it but CB glitches out on me like 40% of the time I get online lol.

If you go to his page he's defs banned.

Sounds like a weird glitch. I haven't been banned so I haven't experienced it but CB glitches out on me like 40% of the time I get online lol.
Maybe banned as a broadcaster but not as a basic member? @gudheadt

When I go to your page, it says "Access Denied. This room has been banned." I think sometimes CB has weird glitches though, because there's a member I banned from my room about a month ago and if you go to his page, it says the same thing-"Access Denied. This room has been banned." But he was able to re-enter my room last week, using the exact same username. (I re-banned him.)

Am I banned or is this part of the glitch?
I was broadcasting as usual and my computer was really slow so I restarted and now I get this message:

gzUw1s9.png

I have never been banned from CB before so I don't know if you are supposed to receive a "you have been banned message" or not. What is going on?

nope fully banned, got a response from the suport saying "your account where not Fully banned before today" still the only reason they are giving me is that i look to young, so aparently its okay for a company to descriminate against how people look?

I was broadcasting as usual and my computer was really slow so I restarted and now I get this message:
i have seen other people complain about this bug, so i dont think you are banned.

This made me chuckle at the ridiculousness of it. Because you're right. I wouldn't be surprised if they did allow him to still be a customer/viewer, but not allow him to broadcast... because they still want his money. Even if they DO think he's underage. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.