AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Did MFC explain that private shows are automatically recorded?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2022
I knew that because I had read some of the men's websites about it.
However, I could not find any such content on the model wiki.
Is there any mention anywhere on the official MFC website that private shows can be recorded and members can review them at any time?

I knew that because I had read some of the men's websites about it.
However, I could not find any such content on the model wiki.
Is there any mention anywhere on the official MFC website that private shows can be recorded and members can review them at any time?
It's in the wiki under instructions and features.

Private Shows​

What happens in a private show is between the member and the model. Unlike other sites, we do not require models to do specific things or follow a script. Prior to starting a private show, members should ask the model what she is comfortable with.

Models are real people and some are more shy than others and may want to get to know a member before accepting a private show.

Your private shows are recorded and available for you to watch again any time in your Archives section, absolutely free.

Upvote 0
Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
Solution
Yeah it appears in a few of the wiki pages, but mainly ones that are directed at members.

Unfortunately it isn’t directly on the pages that MFC directs models to when they’re new. So I can see how it gets missed.
it dosnt appear if you search specifically for it either, I just took a guess that it would be listed under site functions. 100% can see how it can get missed.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Yeah it appears in a few of the wiki pages, but mainly ones that are directed at members.

Unfortunately it isn’t directly on the pages that MFC directs models to when they’re new. So I can see how it gets missed.
Thank you, AmberCutie.
I find it unkind that MFC is recording without explaining to the model.

Upvote 0
I find it unkind that MFC is recording without explaining to the model.

If they explain what are they doing, there's high risk that models will left MFC, so they will lose money.

Also if they do that, models can ask for money as a compensation of the earnings. So, again, more money to lose.

I bet there's a very little percentage of models that are aware of the situation.

US goverment destroyed megaupload because we were downloading copies of movies.
Here're thousands of models affected personally and no one does nothing.

That's no my battle, I can't help, and maybe I'm missing some information. But the situation is there, and I can't understand how is it possible.

Upvote 0
That's no my battle, I can't help, and maybe I'm missing some information. But the situation is there, and I can't understand how is it possible.
The information you're missing is that the private videos get stored on the member's archives privately on MFC itself, not directly to pirate sites. Thousands of models aren't being affected personally by this at all.

Please don't speak on a topic that you are not actually knowledgeable about.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
But can the record feature be disabled? In the OP's defense, I know at least one model who doesn't like being recorded and rarely allows it on other sites she streams on. In fact, she only allows it if she knows and likes the member, and even then they have to pay extra credits for her to allow a recording. I believe her studio handles this too, so they may not like this MFC feature either.

Upvote 0
But can the record feature be disabled? In the OP's defense, I know at least one model who doesn't like being recorded and rarely allows it on other sites she streams on. In fact, she only allows it if she knows and likes the member, and even then they have to pay extra credits for her to allow a recording. I believe her studio handles this too, so they may not like this MFC feature either.
No. I believe MFC includes this perk for the member to justify what some might think is a "high rate" for private shows.

She can accept only trueprivates which are more expensive for the member at least. She could also ask for an extra tip up front before a private show.

She can turn off the option to be featured in the premium gallery, which is just still images from private shows.

Upvote 0
I don't have all the knowledge about the platform that runs those sites, but with 2 clicks I do see what's exposed to the Internet.

Recurbate at the top of their home page shows the following:

More than 16,792,114 hours of video of 109,598 Chaturbate performers

They sells subscriptions to download all those videos to anyone, that should be stored with private access for the owner. There's a huge index database with thousands of model names, with a history of their streams, accesible for anyone paying a subscription.

They're broking the privacity, and then making money for it.

I can’t find my favorite performer
If you are looking for your favorite performer and you can’t find him/her, you may request adding him/her after membership purchasing https://recurbate.com/performers/ or on https://recurbate.cc/performers/.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
I don't have all the knowledge about the platform that runs those sites, but with 2 clicks I do see what's exposed to the Internet.

Recurbate at the top of their home page shows the following:

They sells subscriptions to download all those videos to anyone, that should be stored with private access for the owner. There's a huge index database with thousands of model names, with a history of their streams, accesible for anyone paying a subscription.

This thread is about myfreecams.com

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
(also in the case of those CB recordings, there are bots in pretty much every public chat (not necessarily private shows) that are not affiliated with CB that record every minute of public show then post them illegally. This is not the same thing as the topic in this thread, so as I asked, please do not speak on things you don't fully understand.)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.