AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Did not receive direct deposit payment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2021
@punker barbie
Username: pretty_pussy_xxx

hi I am new to chaturbate and I cashed out tokens on July 13 and chaturbate said I would receive the money direct deposit on July 22 but there is still no sign of it and I called my bank but they said nothing is showing. Can you please help me I am new and I really want to cam this weekend but it is discouraging not knowing if or when I will be paid when it said I should have already gotten it. Thank you in advance

17927377 this is the request number

@punker barbie

Username: pretty_pussy_xxx

hi I am new to chaturbate and I cashed out tokens on July 13 and chaturbate said I would receive the money direct deposit on July 22 but there is still no sign of it and I called my bank but they said nothing is showing. Can you please help me I am new and I really want to cam this weekend but it is discouraging not knowing if or when I will be paid when it said I should have already gotten it. Thank you in advance

Upvote 0
I should clarify that you sho be concerned about going on. My wife and I were unsure if we were going on tonight anyway due to a LS event tomorrow night at a club. Otherwise we probably would be on right now. Once you get this first payment and you don’t have guests or any other situations that would raise a red flag for them you will be fine to play around.

Upvote 0
@Pretty_pussy_xxx and @cbhours …although it’s after the fact I just reread my comment and see that for some reason my iPad cut some stuff off. I did mean “I wouldn’t be concerned“, as I agree that they are good with payouts. I honestly think that any holdup would be to protect someone and not to be malicious in anyway. Actually it’s a good thing that they are so detailed with confirming everything is in order

Reactions: Pretty_11
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.