AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Did not receive payment (cosmo)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2022
Hello, I never received a cosmo payment. I was sent a ticket saying it was sent, but the money was never received. I contacted cosmo and they said Chaturbate had never sent a payment.

I have reached out to support with no contact back for multiple days. Here is my ticket number: #21234018

@punker barbie

Hello, I never received a cosmo payment. I was sent a ticket saying it was sent, but the money was never received. I contacted cosmo and they said Chaturbate had never sent a payment.

I have reached out to support with no contact back for multiple days. Here is my ticket number: #21234018

@punker barbie
any update? i have they same issue probably need to wait up to 3 business days

Upvote 0
Oh me too and it's not the first time this happens , received the email that payment was sent on the 13th... No payment yet
Username - naughtykiss22
@punker barbie can you assist us? Support answered to 1 email saying they asked accounting department for updates regarding my payment, 24hrs ago and then nothing

Upvote 0
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
Is there any way you could tell me what’s going on? I still haven’t heard back from support about my payout days ago. I requested another daily payout last night, and there’s nothing again. It is still early, so it’s possible it is still coming, but it’s usually done by now. Is there something wrong?

Upvote 0
This is so unacceptable. I haven’t been paid since I requested a payout on the weekend, with zero help. People such as myself have bills who rely on being paid at the right times…

Still nothing today, so I’m assuming I’ll be going hungry once again. Who knows if I’ll even get paid this week.

Upvote 0
I'm experiencing payment delays this week too, they must have staff shortage or something going on. But I'm not revealing my username here I rather solve it internally through emails.

Upvote 0
I'm experiencing payment delays this week too, they must have staff shortage or something going on. But I'm not revealing my username here I rather solve it internally through emails.
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.