AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Did some of you tried to sell or crosspromote yourself with non camming related products?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PandoraUnchained

Banhammered
Apr 12, 2020
Hey there.

I recently overcharged my poor manager even more, and found myself with more free time on hand. Before camming I worked in an indie game developpement company, and i realized that I miss game developpement.

THrough I don't want to run after two rabbits at the same time, amd i would like to have my gamedev efforts supporting my camming ones and vice versa.

On a first glance it seems like a good idea - i have a big geeky auditory on CB that loves video games, and I guess that a least some % of people that discover a game made by someone you can chat with on CB will check it (I obviously intend to do a 16+ game with nice arts of myself^^)

The problem come from all the difficulties of crosspromoting - there is a ton of different platforms involved, and you can't obviously post Chaturbate links on Patreon and Steam, so you''l probably need to gather everybody on SFW Twitter.

I wonder is someone tried to sell or promote herself with non cam related (pics/videos/undies) stuff and how that went

Reactions: CalyDreadz
Status
Not open for further replies.