AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Did you know they can hear & see you???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2021
Philadelphia, PA
Been on chaturbate for a while now & it always struck me kinda funny when l would say certain stuff. Once in a while, the model would smile or laugh. Keep in mind that I have my iPhone settings to cam-deny, mic-deny, location-deny. So l took it upon myself to really find out. The last two weeks I've been going into my most favorited models rooms & when they're right at that point of getting to business lol, I'll say something to try n turn it up x100. And it's been working every night. It's krazy, no tokens, just basically good ol' phone sex. So just know that your definitely being heard & watched if they want to see you!!! I could pry deeper on the privacy subject, but that's enough for now. Happy Bating everyone!!!

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: tokensarentforkids
Annalynne Mccord Comedy GIF by Pop TV

I love this expose stuff. The truth coming out at last. Fair play and well done to you OP. Keep digging! :clap:

You should look into the covert operation code-named Frilly Whispers. For years now the panties for sale on camsites have had sophisticated miniature listening and tracking devices built into them. God knows how many thousands of them have been sent around the world. I've heard that the used panties in particular can keep returning data for up to ten years. :peeking:

Status
Not open for further replies.