AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Didn’t receive payment.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 17, 2017
Hello, my Chaturbate username is Deedsoftheflesh. I didn’t receive a payment from July 17, 2019. I made $139.40. I never received an email for it, either. The payment should’ve been in my bank account today as it is July 19, 2019. Please help me figure this out. This has happened twice now where I never received a payment but was told I would receive it after sending out an email about it. Thank you in advance.

Hello, my Chaturbate username is Deedsoftheflesh. I didn’t receive a payment from July 17, 2019. I made $139.40. I never received an email for it, either. The payment should’ve been in my bank account today as it is July 19, 2019. Please help me figure this out. This has happened twice now where I never received a payment but was told I would receive it after sending out an email about it. Thank you in advance.

Im sorry to hear that there were issues with you receiving one of your latest payments. Support has confirmed that the payment in question was sent out on the 18th. If you still have not received this payment please write in to support and one our supervisors will assist further.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.