AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Didn't get paid!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2018
Recently the payment period for the 16-31 (November) just ended, and I didn't get paid, which was around $800 worth. I contacted support and they told me I need to send in a W9 form, which I then proceeded to do. The support team has said there is something wrong with my SNN for the second time, and my information cannot get "verified". I checked multiple times to make sure, and I KNOW it's correct. Is there something else I need to do? Will I still get paid for the previous payment I didn't receive? I'm very upset with how this is all turning out, just wanted some extra cash.

Hi and thank you for your message. Please go to website https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf to download the W-9 and submit it to CB so you can finally change your account for IRS when you will need to submit it for your 2018 taxes. Once you have the W-9, you can start requesting your CB payments. Thanks so much!

Upvote 0
I'm sorry, but this response reads like an auto response that picked out keywords. OP has already done that and support said they was something wrong with their SSN. You might want to look into it more. Either OP entered the wrong SSN accidentally or purposely or support is having an user error.

Upvote 0
I really hope that was a huge misread and not a bot response. Getting bot responses via emails is painful enough. Getting bot responses on a forum is just.. creepy.

Upvote 0
I fully agree with both of you, @KMH and @AudriTwo. Strange post and not even sure if it's legit but I try to do what's required.
no im saying your response was strange. normally you check out their account, but you told them to do something they already did in the OP. something supports are notorious for doing. lol.

Upvote 0
Question for the OP:

When you filled out the W-9, did you do it by hand or electronically then print and sign it? Sometimes, handwritten entries can be difficult to read, and there might be something where the person working it can't make out certain letters or numbers. Which, they should clarify that it's difficult to read and ask to be resubmitted instead of the "can't be verified". Sometimes messages from support teams is rather cryptic, and a little bit more clarification from them would save everyone a little bit of time. (This is a general problem with support teams, not just CB)

With pdf files, if you have Adobe Reader, there is a "Print & Sign" option. This allows you to electronically enter text in fields. Which, you can then print and sign it as you would a normal form. This is the process I use now for any PDF files, as there's then no question on what a certain letter or number is.

Hopefully, you can get your issue straightened out.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.