AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Different face, same style

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2021
Hi
I'm just curious. Recently, a girl has appeared on chaturbate and appears to be very popular. Thing is, I'm sure I've seen her banned before, which was suggested by someone else on her last account too.
She never has a menu, asks for larger than average amounts for PM, constantly plays 70s/80's rock music, has grey and spam filters and bans people frequently for little reason.
But, she seems to attract a lot of tips for very little, other than appearing.
Are chaturbate visitors really that stupid?

Reactions: Lucy_
CB users tend to be annoying as fuck with that "PM, bb" crap as soon as they enter the chat. Good for her if she manages to get them to pay for it. :p

Upvote 0
Without a menu, visitors do not know she wants tokens for a PM, so they still ask.

Another curious thing. Somebody she banned returned with another account, specifically created to apologise to her after having a private conversation with her. The guy thanked her for putting him right and seeing how disgusting he was for asking younger women to dance for him.

So, she bans guys for asking her many tokens will get her titties out and tells other guys they are disgusting for wanting to see girls dancing. Very curious.

Upvote 0
Hi
I'm just curious. Recently, a girl has appeared on chaturbate and appears to be very popular. Thing is, I'm sure I've seen her banned before, which was suggested by someone else on her last account too.
She never has a menu, asks for larger than average amounts for PM, constantly plays 70s/80's rock music, has grey and spam filters and bans people frequently for little reason.
But, she seems to attract a lot of tips for very little, other than appearing.
Are chaturbate visitors really that stupid?
If she's getting a lot of tips I guess it means people like her 🤷‍♂️

Upvote 0
asks for larger than average amounts for PM, constantly plays 70s/80's rock music
Nice, this is a clever filter, enough to avoid having a room full of broken beggars students xD

Upvote 0
Another one has popped up now, chaturbating like the last two, pm 80 tokens, banning people for little reason .... all I did was ask for a tip menu, lol!

Upvote 0
I guess no-one is really interested in this, but just as the last girl I started this thread about, this latest one is repsonding to visitors asking for a menu with something along the lines of "I'm not a cafe"
I've no idea what the previous girls were banned for, but I find it fascinating .... this one is not proving to be as popular as the previous though

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So, I thought I'd pop a message on No 3's chat about my suspicions and was almost instatntly banned , but not before someone else squeezed in a reply referring to them being "linarum recordings"
That user was banned instantly too. So does 'linarum' bean anything to anyone here? Sounds like Superman might want to avoid.

Upvote 0
Are you a cam model or just a viewer? Either way if you don't like a model or her room, just don't go in it. There are thousands of rooms to choose from, I'm sure you can find some you enjoy 😊
I have been a viewer for about six months now and am still discovering how much variety of styles of model there are on chaturbate. I had considered broadcasting when I had to buy a webcam for a couple of online interviews (because of covid and all that) but have changed my mind. People such as the girls featured in this thread being allowed to broadcast on cb have made be curious, especially considering how many girls who I have liked have given up and I see models coming on here regularly asking how they can get and keep more traffic..
These three and maybe more before I noticed the first just sit and broadcast spotify playlists, ban visitors for even suggesting something naughty, maybe reveal a shoulder or their belly button and pretty much go against the spirit I thought chaturbate was about.
I just find it curious, but wont update further as no-one else is interested 😁

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Actually, I just had an idea for a theme/disguise for myself, but need to know how to broadcast using green screen.
I've been watching a lot of youtube videos from South America lately (not the red light district ones) and have really enjoyed some of the Colombian girls on CB. One thing has stuck in my head and that is the almost constant rhythm in their music, that boom . . da boom .da . boom . . da boom .da . boom . . da boom .da . boom . . da boom .da .

So, I want to just sit naked and play that rhythm on my drumkit in front of with pictures of South America behind me. Cool eh?

Upvote 0
Another one has popped up now, chaturbating like the last two, pm 80 tokens, banning people for little reason .... all I did was ask for a tip menu, lol!

Hopefully when you asked for a tip menu, you were cool about it and not obnoxious about it. I once banned a guy on ManyVids Live who wouldn't stop nagging me over the fact that I didn't have much of a tip menu (At the time I only had a couple things on my tip menu), and I wasn't too thrilled about him sitting in my free chat...with tokens...giving me unsolicited advice/going back and forth with me about it...without tipping. I have a bunch of stuff on my tip menu now, though, including goofy shit like "Tip my age" (38)...just to make my tip menu look more full. Haha.

Upvote 0
Hopefully when you asked for a tip menu, you were cool about it and not obnoxious about it.
I thiiiiink I might have used the phrase, "Do you have a tip menu?" :droid:

I once banned a guy on ManyVids Live who wouldn't stop nagging me over the fact that I didn't have much of a tip menu (At the time I only had a couple things on my tip menu), and I wasn't too thrilled about him sitting in my free chat...with tokens...giving me unsolicited advice/going back and forth with me about it...without tipping.
I used to suggest only the once to new girls that a tip meu might help them, but I realised that other visitors would have tried to be helpful too and might now be getting the model, or who ever was steering her a bit wound up. This girl or whoever steers her (and the two previous) appear to enjoy the power of the banhammer. Guys asking for pms were getting banned last night again, for not reading the price in her Bio.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.