AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Different schedules for different days of the week. Does it work?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2020
Hi! I'll be camming soon (I hope) but my college schedules are different mostly every day. My question is: has anyone been camming with success while camming on different schedules? For instance, mondays and tuesdays from 10am to 12pm and wednesdays from x to y and so. Is this recommendable?

As long as it is a schedule that you can commit to and that is what your regulars can expect from you, that is fine and will help with your success.

I cam every 4 days for now, at the same time for 3-3.5 hours and put the dates and time near the top of my bio. I'd love to do more but have to cam late night/early morning (which means less sleep). I also have some health issues I need to get under control before I can be on more often. Plus scheduling around work (which isn't very often until the COVID threat is over).

I know people swear consistency is key but I've never been really consistent and I do just fine. Sometimes I do days, sometimes nights, sometimes both. I have regulars for both days and nights so i like to switch it up. Generally, if I'm too consistent, it gets stale and quiet. The regular that spends all his tokens on me on Monday and Tuesday doesn't on Wednesday day. And I don't even know what to keep talking about, seeing as how we talk everyday for hours on end. So I'll go to another time slot or different day, meet new people, recycle material lol

You're right, MissCJ, it's probably not that important. If someone is really interested they will find you when you are online. Plus, CB traffic is all over the place so some days and times might work better but it's too much effort to track and anaylze the data.

Reactions: mindysouth
I know people swear consistency is key but I've never been really consistent and I do just fine. Sometimes I do days, sometimes nights, sometimes both. I have regulars for both days and nights so i like to switch it up. Generally, if I'm too consistent, it gets stale and quiet. The regular that spends all his tokens on me on Monday and Tuesday doesn't on Wednesday day. And I don't even know what to keep talking about, seeing as how we talk everyday for hours on end. So I'll go to another time slot or different day, meet new people, recycle material lol
Consistency as in not taking multiple days or weeks off. Different time slots are good.

I've found different time slots to be pretty helpful. In July I was doing Thursday nights, Friday mornings, Saturday nights, and Sunday afternoons. You'll expose yourself to a wider crowd of people and find more potential tippers, in my experience.

Reactions: mike_aussie
I would consider scheduled and published camming times for a model as being consistent. Your opening hours are your opening hours, and nobody in their right mind will hold it against you.
However, if you say you are going to cam early nights on Fridays, cam early nights on Fridays. An asian model on StripChat has a pretty strict but wildly varying schedule, and I guess she does it to cater to users in various time zones.

I've found different time slots to be pretty helpful. In July I was doing Thursday nights, Friday mornings, Saturday nights, and Sunday afternoons. You'll expose yourself to a wider crowd of people and find more potential tippers, in my experience.
Awesome, that's what I plan to do. Thanks 4 sharing ur experience.

Reactions: veggiebabyy
If someone is really interested they will find you when you are online.

Not so sure : think that rare are those who will wake up at 3am to catch you when they're used to see you at around 10pm - local time for them -
also don't stay enclosed in a schedule not adapted for you just to keep 1 single regular :/

Reactions: mike_aussie
Not so sure : think that rare are those who will wake up at 3am to catch you when they're used to see you at around 10pm - local time for them -
also don't stay enclosed in a schedule not adapted for you just to keep 1 single regular :/

On the 1st part... I'm sure there are plenty of users who are on cam sites as often as they can be, no matter the time because they are addicted to them. Using other social media, posting your schedule and announcing when you're online would make it easier for them to find you if your schedules sync up.

On the 2nd part... yes I agree. Diversifying is good to cast a wide net for an audience and relying on a few whales is not a sound long term strategy.

Reactions: DoD404
A model I'm visiting cams highly irregular. But I really don't mind. I usually check the camsite after work. Sometimes I missed her for that day, sometimes she just came online, sometimes, she's about to leave. I have bookmarked her so I easily see if she's online.
I'm pretty sure most people bookmark/befriend/follow a model they like and can find them easily. Yes it does suck when I just missed her 3 days in a row, but that's no reason to stop visiting her.

Status
Not open for further replies.