AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Direct deposit question from MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AudreySparks

Inactive Cam Model
Nov 1, 2016
Arizona
MFC Username
AudreySparks
I don't remember how any of the payment stuff works with MFC anymore. I set up for direct deposit and see no errors and it looks fine. It's the 1st and I don't see it in my bank account at all. In my payment history it's there saying I got paid but I don't see it. Does it take a few days for it to appear? Also, is there a minimum you have to make on MFC to even get paid? Thanks.

Yes. It could take until the end of the day. The latest by the next morning. You just don't see it pending. And I'm not sure of the minimum but the least I got paid before was $40 after taking almost a whole month off. So it can't be that big of a minimum.

I don't remember how any of the payment stuff works with MFC anymore. I set up for direct deposit and see no errors and it looks fine. It's the 1st and I don't see it in my bank account at all. In my payment history it's there saying I got paid but I don't see it. Does it take a few days for it to appear? Also, is there a minimum you have to make on MFC to even get paid? Thanks.

MFC direct deposit takes at minimum 2 business days to show up. My pay is typically in on the 2nd if both the 1st and the 2nd are business days. It is not at all uncommon for payment to show up on the 3rd (assuming the 3rd is a business day).

In an extreme situation, the last day of the pay period can be on, say, a Thursday, which would mean wires would go out on Friday but would not be received until the following Monday—and if that Monday happens to be a holiday then you wouldn't get your pay until Tuesday or Wednesday.

TL;DR plan ahead and don't expect to get paid immediately when using direct deposit.

When I cammed on MFC and used the Payoneer debit card, on MFC paydays I always received the money on my card no later than 5 AM EST that day. When I switched to direct deposit, I received the money in my bank the day AFTER payday (So I got the funds on the 2nd instead of the 1st).

You posted this on Thursday, so hopefully you've received the money since that post. If not, I imagine it should be there in the morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.