AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Direct payment method without revealing real name

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2020
Hey there,
I am doing camming and doing my best to hide my real identity for privacy reasons. I want to receive direct payments where the sender doesn't get my identity in any form. For example I have a paypal but it does have my real name and that will show up on the bank statement of the sender.

Is there a usename based thing where I can create a username to which payments are sent.

Do let me know any other ideas that you guys might have.

Thanks

While you most definitely need to protect your identity, there’s also another reason why you shouldn’t be using mainstream payment processors/money sending apps:

They are not adult worker friendly.

All it takes is one disgruntled customer, or even just a troll if you advertise it, to report you and have you banned on that platform. PayPal will even ban other accounts you may have with them, even if you’ve never accepted payments on those accounts and use them for personal stuff. While you may be able to fly under the radar for longer with some of those, you have to keep in mind you may eventually be caught. They are not safe to use.

If you want to have less of a site cut, use a site like IndieBill. You get 85% of what the member spends and they protect you against chargebacks. Or if you’re just wanting it for tips, with most clip sites you keep 80% of what the member tips. The extra 15-20% is well worth what all these sites offer in security and privacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.