AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Discord Server for camgirls

• Thread starter Deleted member 50563
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Would you guys join a camgirl discord server?

• Yes, and I'll be active

• Yes, but I'll be lurking only

• No

• I don't have discord

• I don't have discord but I'll make an account to join

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 50563

Anyone interested in a Discord server for camgirls? I have a lot of experience with Discord and I can assemble together a very nice server for all of us. I would need some mods as well for the server. Input guys!

I'm interested! Tried starting my own but nobody wants me lol
I saw your post, and thought about it. I have never used Discord before, so that was the hesitating point for me. Just feeling intimidated by the technology, not, not wanting to talk or anything :h:

ETA; And not really knowing what it is. Like a group chat thing, with no video, I am assuming.

Last edited:
I saw your post, and thought about it. I have never used Discord before, so that was the hesitating point for me. Just feeling intimidated by the technology, not, not wanting to talk or anything :h:

ETA; And not really knowing what it is. Like a group chat thing, with no video, I am assuming.
yeah just chatting, no voice or video. different channels for different things.

Reactions: MarieElise
yeah just chatting, no voice or video. different channels for different things.
I'd take part. I have a lot of chat energy, it helps me to stay focused on work, to chat on forums, related to camming. But sometimes I feel like I should split my energy amongst a few, so I don't get overwhelming, when I am in a super chatty/ social mode. So if you'd have me, I'd put the effort in :)

I'd take part. I have a lot of chat energy, it helps me to stay focused on work, to chat on forums, related to camming. But sometimes I feel like I should split my energy amongst a few, so I don't get overwhelming, when I am in a super chatty/ social mode. So if you'd have me, I'd put the effort in :)
ok i'll message you an invite link!

Reactions: MarieElise
While not a broadcaster, I use Discord to regularly stay in touch with 3 cam models that i follow. Its great! I also admin for one, we find it a great way to stay in touch and to do other things (like online gaming collabs as a group). You can (if you choose) also do video calls/voice chats (as mentioned) and just old fashion iRC like chatting too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.