AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

DMCA takedown notice tutorial?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2016
Hey,

I've been camming on Chaturbate with my wife for about six months. I recent had that "d'oh!" moment where I googled our username and found recordings of a bunch of our shows floating around on the internet. (I wasn't expecting this since we're totally vanilla and not super popular.)

I'd like to do what I can to get the videos removed. I realize this may be difficult or impossible. I've asked Chaturbate to send DMCA takedown notices on my behalf, but they haven't responded. So I guess I'm on my own.

Can anyone point me to a good set of instructions on how to send a DMCA takedown notice to a site that's pirated my shows?

I'm going to get all wild and crazy here and recommend typing "DMCA" into the forum's search box. Limit it to this forum, and have it display threads (not individual posts). You'll see that the topic has been amply discussed. You'll also see that the premise of your question is problematic: the consensus seems to be that individual cam models should not directly contact the site that has pirated their content; let MFC or CB or whomever do it on your behalf.

I think MFC (MyFreeCams) actually has a fairly good spiel about DMCA on their wiki - what to do etc. Could be worth a read too.

Status
Not open for further replies.