AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

DMCA Takedown - on old account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I figured I would ask this so then others who may need help can see the answer if needed.

- A model used to be with a studio a year ago and she was with Stripchat under "Name_1" (example).
-She quit camming for about a year and came back but is no longer with the studio and she is on a different account.
- She has since learned there are some recorded videos of her on one of these sites from her OLD account, which she no longer has access to - and I don't think she has the email for either, as it was all done for her from the studio.
- To submit a takedown, it's from her current account and you can only provide the URLs with no additional info/comments.

What can she do/how can she get these taken down since they are on her old name? You can clearly see it's her, there is no doubt about that.
She doesn't have contact with the old studio either. Can she still get help and have the videos removed - or at least attempt to be removed?

(She can't obviously login to that old account to file the DMCA takedown under that name, so this is why I am asking)

Thanks in advance

Hey @NotYou

Just to clarify..

The model is now using a new Stripchat account
but, the Stripchat studio she used to belong to is still using her videos in their other Stripchat studio accounts.

Is this correct?

Or do you mean:
there are videos of her (from when she belonged to the studio and using account Name_1) which are now being posted on other sites.. ?

Upvote 0
Hey @NotYou

Just to clarify..

The model is now using a new Stripchat account
but, the Stripchat studio she used to belong to is still using her videos in their other Stripchat studio accounts.

Is this correct?

Or do you mean:
there are videos of her (from when she belonged to the studio and using account Name_1) which are now being posted on other sites.. ?

The latter:
Her old account she used which was under a studio, has had a few videos from it posted on one of those websites.
She no longer has access to that studio account and now has a new account with Stripchat.

Just wondering how she can file a DMCA since it only asks for "links/urls" in the settings and she can't add a note to say it's from her previous account
(if you need more clarification/specifics i can show both names in PM)

Upvote 0
Clear.

So, the model can still use her current Stripchat account to report this as her documents and new account and the old account would be the same (same model).

You can provide the model with the following DMCA info, and I will also provide you with info on how to remove things from Google search.

DMCA
If you wish to remove copyrighted content from other sites, please follow these instructions:​
  • Login to your model account
  • Go to the "Settings and Privacy" page
  • Go to the "DMCA Protection" field at the bottom of the page
  • File a request to remove content on other sites by providing all infringed URLs:
To removed from Google search, you can go through Google's copyright infringement form:​

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Clear.

So, the model can still use her current Stripchat account to report this as her documents and new account and the old account would be the same (same model).

You can provide the model with the following DMCA info, and I will also provide you with info on how to remove things from Google search.

DMCA
If you wish to remove copyrighted content from other sites, please follow these instructions:​
  • Login to your model account
  • Go to the "Settings and Privacy" page
  • Go to the "DMCA Protection" field at the bottom of the page
  • File a request to remove content on other sites by providing all infringed URLs:
To removed from Google search, you can go through Google's copyright infringement form:​

Thanks this is good to know she can still do it. Much appreciated.
I already give her the explanation of where to find the DMCA Takedown request in her settings before posting my original post here, in fact, I explained where it is and also gave her the direct URL to make it easier for her:

As always thanks a lot

Upvote 0
Happy to help.

It's a good thread with great questions and info which I'm sure will also assist other models too.
🤗

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.