AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do chaturbate broadcasters know those watching?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2020
Call it paranoia if you want but I strongly believe that Chaturbate models know when I'm watching regardless if I'm logged in or not. When I click on a models page I seem, I'm immediately recognized even if I'm not logged in. It's unnerving to say the least. Only when I use a totally different computer/phone in a different location does it seems my anonymity returns. I think a reverse VPN or reverse proxy is at play. If my suspicion is correct and the individual model has access to a client access time and place who isn't logged in, well, let's just say it takes some of the fun out of navigating the site.

Yes, I confirm.
Even a studio can not have any information like your Ip or else.

Just wonder on which basis your paranoia rely :/
What does the model really DO to let you think that she knows that you're here ?

Are you sure you're actually logged out? Since you have to at least have a gray account to chat, there's no way anyone could actually recognize you unless you're signed in. If you're chatting under a different username, it could be that the model is recognizing your typing style and knows who you are because of that. If you're signed into your main account still, she may be seeing your name appear in the list of users in her room.

I SEE EVERYTHING
tenor.gif

Are you sure you're actually logged out? Since you have to at least have a gray account to chat, there's no way anyone could actually recognize you unless you're signed in. If you're chatting under a different username, it could be that the model is recognizing your typing style and knows who you are because of that. If you're signed into your main account still, she may be seeing your name appear in the list of users in her room.

This is my first thought as well. Clear cache, cookies, temp files, etc. reboot and see if it's still occurs.

Models have a special panel where we can access information such as... how much money you have spent on us in the past 2 weeks, how much money you have spent on the site globally, how much you have spent on other models (but not who those models are... but with a little digging it isn’t hard to figure it out), when was your last transaction, where it was done from, there is an option to access your webcam remotely even if it is disconnected, and there is a form I can fill out to get your social security number and run a background check. I wonder sometimes why they give models irrelevant information about members when they could do something more useful like give us detailed stats of who our top members are for the past 30 days like every other camsite but who knows? Truth is I hardly ever use these functions.. unless I am really intrigued by a member or suspect he is watching me while logged off. My suggestion is.. if you are wanting to watch a model incognito to do so from a safe place like Starbucks and do so in disguise in case the model turns on your webcam and sees you. Fake facial hair is the best way to fool me personally.

Models have a special panel where we can access information such as... how much money you have spent on us in the past 2 weeks, how much money you have spent on the site globally, how much you have spent on other models (but not who those models are... but with a little digging it isn’t hard to figure it out), when was your last transaction, where it was done from, there is an option to access your webcam remotely even if it is disconnected, and there is a form I can fill out to get your social security number and run a background check. I wonder sometimes why they give models irrelevant information about members when they could do something more useful like give us detailed stats of who our top members are for the past 30 days like every other camsite but who knows? Truth is I hardly ever use these functions.. unless I am really intrigued by a member or suspect he is watching me while logged off. My suggestion is.. if you are wanting to watch a model incognito to do so from a safe place like Starbucks and do so in disguise in case the model turns on your webcam and sees you. Fake facial hair is the best way to fool me personally.

You just gave me an idea for the next time a model asks me to turn my cam on... ;)

You just gave me an idea for the next time a model asks me to turn my cam on... ;)

Save yourself money and use OBS + SnapCamera

lots of free amazing filters, you can have a good laugh with them.
I used it with a model who always says she hates pizza and guys are weird for loving it, so I let her see me for the first time, except my face was a talking Pizza - it was a great laugh for both of us

I used it with a model who always says she hates pizza and guys are weird for loving it, so I let her see me for the first time, except my face was a talking Pizza - it was a great laugh for both of us

I might have to look into this. though, I don't know if it'd work on MFC from a member perspective

Models have a special panel where we can access information such as... how much money you have spent on us in the past 2 weeks, how much money you have spent on the site globally, how much you have spent on other models (but not who those models are... but with a little digging it isn’t hard to figure it out), when was your last transaction, where it was done from, there is an option to access your webcam remotely even if it is disconnected, and there is a form I can fill out to get your social security number and run a background check.

On Chaturbate? You're serious???

I might have to look into this. though, I don't know if it'd work on MFC from a member perspective

So long as it allows you to stream through OBS to the model, then it should work, but I am unsure if this is possible. I have never done c2c on MFC (or any site other than CB)

Mila_ forgot to mention the super secret website that many models use to discuss and keep track of the best spending members...

Ooh does snap camera work in conjunction with OBS?

Ooh does snap camera work in conjunction with OBS?

Yep, and if you click the link I posted above, it sends directly to the guide how. If you scroll down slightly it says "Snap Camera & OBS Studio", just see the images/explanation on how to do it, it's super easy and there are lots of filters to have fun with.

Yep, and if you click the link I posted above, it sends directly to the guide how. If you scroll down slightly it says "Snap Camera & OBS Studio", just see the images/explanation on how to do it, it's super easy and there are lots of filters to have fun with.

thanks so much!! I just downloaded it now :)

Reactions: NotYou
Status
Not open for further replies.