AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do Chaturbate rates for private impact a model's position on the landing page?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2021
I'm trying to figure out why good models are on the back pages in Chaturbate. I thought maybe their prices are too low. It makes sense that CB would have higher priced models on the front pages but I do not know if that is how it works. Does anyone know how to get to the first landing page?

CB works according to the traffic generated by the room, more users in your room, you're more often to be in the front pages. You can promote your room paying CB with tips too, it will be in the front page only for 5 min.

Reactions: anabeauty37
CB works according to the traffic generated by the room, more users in your room, you're more often to be in the front pages. You can promote your room paying CB with tips too, it will be in the front page only for 5 min.
I've noticed that paying to promote rarely if ever increases my viewer count. The algorithm also seems to be related to the amount of users who have tipped recently, if I had a lot of purples in my room and I pay to promote I'll usually see a very slight uptick in viewers (but still not enough to tell if it would have just happened anyway), but if I have few or none there's no change.

Of course, I've done it maybe 5 or 6 times total so this is highly anecdotal with an extremely small sample size. It is possible other people have done it more or under different conditions and had different results.

I've noticed that paying to promote rarely if ever increases my viewer count. The algorithm also seems to be related to the amount of users who have tipped recently, if I had a lot of purples in my room and I pay to promote I'll usually see a very slight uptick in viewers (but still not enough to tell if it would have just happened anyway), but if I have few or none there's no change.

Of course, I've done it maybe 5 or 6 times total so this is highly anecdotal with an extremely small sample size. It is possible other people have done it more or under different conditions and had different results.

That's true, if you have a lot of purples and tips in your room many user enters to your room. Otherwise if you have few or none there is not use to paying for promote :(.

It also explains why there's streamers with literally thousands of people in their rooms who are at the front page but also are making about as much as people who have lower view counts but better tippers. The algorithm likely only has to do with how many people in the room who have tokens so if a good model only has one or two purples, they'll stay buried and won't make the landing page.

Reactions: blinkingbluelight
It also explains why there's streamers with literally thousands of people in their rooms who are at the front page but also are making about as much as people who have lower view counts but better tippers. The algorithm likely only has to do with how many people in the room who have tokens so if a good model only has one or two purples, they'll stay buried and won't make the landing page.
Im pretty sure is not about the color a tipper got, is about the registered people sitting there in the room..been always the same, even when chaturbate was in the begining and there was no option to tip for members, we been ranked on page by the number of registered users .

Reactions: DoD404
I'm trying to figure out why good models are on the back pages in Chaturbate. I thought maybe their prices are too low. It makes sense that CB would have higher priced models on the front pages but I do not know if that is how it works. Does anyone know how to get to the first landing page?
nop, is always about hard work and dedication on chaturbate ... is not about pvt rates or tipper colors, all the power is in the model hands only she can convince people to follow her page.. more followers , more users in the room,. up in front pages . But unfortunatly lots models got this atitude , ignoring users, especialy greys, even put them on mute, thinking they are useless., then complaning they dont have enough users to be in front page / front page list is not full of tippers only, is full of greys that helping the model to stay up on page so tippers can find her .. So they both might be good models. the front page one and the last page one , the diference is the atitude model have front of the room , front page model is usual active all her time on. talking, laughing, telling jokes, asking guys to follow, beeing nice with every single person , dancing, show, whatever to keep the room enterteined and to keep the people following while others u say hi to them and they answer after 15min and only if you tip ...

nop, is always about hard work and dedication on chaturbate ... is not about pvt rates or tipper colors, all the power is in the model hands only she can convince people to follow her page.. more followers , more users in the room,. up in front pages . But unfortunatly lots models got this atitude , ignoring users, especialy greys, even put them on mute, thinking they are useless., then complaning they dont have enough users to be in front page / front page list is not full of tippers only, is full of greys that helping the model to stay up on page so tippers can find her .. So they both might be good models. the front page one and the last page one , the diference is the atitude model have front of the room , front page model is usual active all her time on. talking, laughing, telling jokes, asking guys to follow, beeing nice with every single person , dancing, show, whatever to keep the room enterteined and to keep the people following while others u say hi to them and they answer after 15min and only if you tip ...
Thank you, that's very insightful. I actually didn't know CB had color ratings for members. I guess I must be purple. I think one of her obvious mistakes is taking breaks and leaving the room with the webcam pointed to an empty wall. I think her studio requires them to be logged in so when she takes a break she just keeps the camera running.

I wish I could get her to drop CB or MFC. The conversation in the room is always confusing. I'll keep both CB and MFC running and toggle back & forth but I'm sure most guys aren't doing that. If I'm thinking WTF is she talking about, everyone else must be ultra confused. It's hard to follow a tip menu when (most days) one or the other is doing all the tipping. It's rare that members on both work together as a team.

I'll tell her to leave the price structure as it is. My other mission is to get her to create an OnlyFans account. I think that would help with revenue.

Ok so it's a combo of registered users and followers, that makes a lot of sense. So as a model pays their dues and gains a larger following, they'll rise in the ranks.

Followers don't exactly count in the actual ranking.
Who is following just come naturally in the room seeing the room opened, without digging in the deeps when she starts streaming, and then the cam rise up faster in the pages from the beginning of each show. I've been convinced (not long ago) that the rank is re actuated at each show, and everybody, even model nr 1, starts a show by opening her room on the last page.

Think also that followers should always increase. Rare are the users who un-follow when they just stop frequenting the site and a huge amount of inactive accounts is counted in the displayed 'nbr of followers'. Having hundreds of thousand followers only shows that the room has been initiated at least few years ago ; )

Thank you, that's very insightful. I actually didn't know CB had color ratings for members. I guess I must be purple. I think one of her obvious mistakes is taking breaks and leaving the room with the webcam pointed to an empty wall. I think her studio requires them to be logged in so when she takes a break she just keeps the camera running.

I wish I could get her to drop CB or MFC. The conversation in the room is always confusing. I'll keep both CB and MFC running and toggle back & forth but I'm sure most guys aren't doing that. If I'm thinking WTF is she talking about, everyone else must be ultra confused. It's hard to follow a tip menu when (most days) one or the other is doing all the tipping. It's rare that members on both work together as a team.

I'll tell her to leave the price structure as it is. My other mission is to get her to create an OnlyFans account. I think that would help with revenue.
Hi! Yes she must keep the page loggin if she is taking a short break , becouse if you log out and everyone is leaving, then u wait at least 1 h doing nothing$ till a part of users are coming back,, at least with wall image somepeople still waiting., if you close u start from zero again .I dont take break while on cam . i always eat, smoke before camming, to be sure i dont go out of cam more then if emergency 1min or i take lil break after pvt show while cam is away and guys are waiting ..Also my suggenstion, dont tell her to make onlyfans accout, since she is working in a studio. To promote this OF account , she needs to bring guys from the site on Of, so she will give this OF to the studio , they manage it and they take half . Maybe one day soon she will leave studio then she can have OF herself and not studio to own it .

Reactions: DoD404
Hi! Yes she must keep the page loggin if she is taking a short break , becouse if you log out and everyone is leaving, then u wait at least 1 h doing nothing$ till a part of users are coming back,, at least with wall image somepeople still waiting., if you close u start from zero again .I dont take break while on cam . i always eat, smoke before camming, to be sure i dont go out of cam more then if emergency 1min or i take lil break after pvt show while cam is away and guys are waiting ..Also my suggenstion, dont tell her to make onlyfans accout, since she is working in a studio. To promote this OF account , she needs to bring guys from the site on Of, so she will give this OF to the studio , they manage it and they take half . Maybe one day soon she will leave studio then she can have OF herself and not studio to own it .
Thanks. Yes, she is working on leaving the Studio. I made her a spreadsheet showing how much money she lost over the last year. It's easy math but harder to accept when someone puts it on paper for you. She's looking for a little apartment to work from.

Status
Not open for further replies.