AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do members ever notice when your eyes are bloodshot?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, and I'm surprised since my eyes are bloodshot a lot ... but the general consensus is that I'm some kind of non-human creature like a vampire or demon so maybe they just think that's just a trait among my species :haha:

Probably because my shit is pretty high res real All the time. My eyes are usually red and irritated from allergies. I get asked if I'm stoned when I'm not all the time. If I'm on cam stoned, nobody asks.

OH YEAH.

It fucking sucks too because sometimes when I wear mascara or eyeliner it either has a fragrance I can't smell, or a piece will get in my eye and it will ruin my shows because everyone thinks I'm freaking sad and it will take like an hour to not be as red anymore because I have sensitive eyes or something.

But without it, I look "underage" so there's no winning.

nope, but my ophthalmologist always does and seems super concerned. He doesn't know I sleep during the day and am running on like 2 hours of sleep every time I see him:haha:

I don't think I've ever had bloodshot eyes, unless you count the one time fake blood got in my eye at the haunted house - it looked cool af but that shit BURNS.

Well, I'm not a model but red bloodshot eyes 24/7 here, due to my pollen allergy. It's a freaking nightmare. So I wear shades all the time when I'm out in the open air. At least I get some fancy points. Lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.