AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do models ever get attached to customers?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2020
Hello, I have become a regular customer of a wonderful cam model in the Filippines. She tells me that she loves how I talk to her and that I get her off. I know this is her job to say such things, but also it feels like she might really mean it. She told me recently that she always misses me, and wants to be my mistress. I think that is very sweet, and I like the fantasy. I am fine with her saying such things to get business, and she is very good at seeming completely sincere. So I will never know what is really happening with her, but I always treat her with respect as if she really means what she says, again out of respect and also it's a hot fantasy. But is it common for camgirls to really like seeing certain customers again and again?

I should add, recently I also posted about another model who had also been very nice to me, and it's turned out that I haven't seen her in a while because it's hard for me to to not spend more money than I have when I see her. But at least most the money (minus what the platform charges) is going to an actual person. I had my first session in October 2019, and did a lot of exploring and meeting a lot of different people, and it's been fascinating. But there have been a few cases (especially the person above) where it seems the two of us really like each other, we talk a lot, the sex is especially amazing.

The best advice I can give you is to compare your other post to this one, and notice the similarities. To me, it's a pattern and you'd want to look closely at the two of them and realize what's happening.

Do some searching on the forum, and you'll see a number of other threads similar to both of yours as well as people asking about dating models. Quite some interesting reading if you're up for it, and go in with an open mind if you do.

I don’t know if it is the same with models who have 1 on 1 time with members privately... I am a token site model, I don’t do private shows and I only interact with members privately very rarely, everything happens in public chat... that said in my case, I do get attached to members sometimes when I enjoy their personality, their sense of humor or their sensibility. They have to visit me for a very long time for me to get to know them well, for them to earn my trust and for me to feel a sense of connection like this. With some of them I feel my day gets brightened when they visit and in some rare cases I feel like I am performing for them specifically... like I envision them in my mind when I dance like I was doing it for them only instead of a room of 1000s. This isn’t dependent on tokens spent... I’ve had members who spend a lot and I don’t care about and others who spend less but make me feel a certain way. I guess the members I love probably feel like I treat them in a special way however I do not let them know directly I feel this way because I don’t want to complicate something that should be very simple. If I told them then they would start to fantasize about taking it to the next level which would ruin the relationship and the nature of our interaction. I feel models who say these things to members easily are either building a fantasy for them in which case they would admit to it when asked in a neutral context or are trying to use feelings to build hope in the member for a relationship with the only purpose of extracting more resources than the member planned to spend.. aka The Long Con which in my mind is abhorrent. Tread carefully.

Mb watch how she is interacting with other tippers, and if it does seem familiar to you...

... it's also can be that she really "play" that good, but mb it's not to fool you, but because for the reason that many people actually enjoying this exact "play" even if it's "not true". So she is required to be... and she can just the one who actually good at it...

... and you just have to know that, somehow... Personally idk what and how to think on that; but from another perspective — if you are a "professional wrestler fantasy provider" I don't think that your "consumers" would be happy if you would break the "fantasy"... and it, probably, also can be hard to "provider" as well — to understand, without breaking a fantasy, if the "consumer" understand that this is fantasy... and if he would be upset, in case you ask him straight; or if he doesn't know... but this is one of the the things that is somehow "expected" to be known... ^^;

Here is an video shoot example of a "fantasy consumers" in their habitats; and how massive their population can be, if this only a small fracture...🤔

I get attached to customers. I like people who are good to me and treat me well. Its hard to not have a level of happiness when they come into my room. My view point is that I am a cam girl yes and yes I have boundaries to ensure that some one doesn't take me for a fool and get things out of me others tip for. I love myself and i will put my health and frankly this includes money above some things . However good friends will remember this and while they help me live my best most happiest life I hope to be there for them in other ways. In companionship, friendship, and acceptance. But yes I am fully capable of being attached to some one. Its just part of being a human.

Sounds to me she is doing great at her job as being a cammodel and really selling that fantasy. You could be getting her off, but not what you think. My wand makes me cum like a mother fucker everytime i use it, and if a member wants to believe it is HIM doing it, I'm gonna keep that fantasy going. He did initiate the private which did lead me to use my toy, so yeah the member is getting me off. He is making me cum. I do however keep those boundaries clear if anything becomes blurred.

Most cammodels don't want use their audience to find a romantic interest. Sure it sometimes happens that members and models do get together, but those are very clear, rare, and any required transactions to interact are very nonexistent unless it's a sugar baby situation. Most models are already in committed relationships from my experience.

Camming is a first and foremost a job. We are all selling fantasies and orgasms. Some like to sell the whole girlfriend experience without you knowing it. Remember all the beautiful women are hustling, and to have fun.

Thanks everyone! After having another great session with her, I realized that regardless of how she feels, probably this is win-win. She gets paid, I get a fantasy that feels real. Yesterday I came to her room to say "hi" and leave a tip and after about a minute she goes into pvt and tells me she wants to see me more and that she misses how I talk to her, and starts taking her clothes off. It was amazing, like I was being seduced. So whether she did this only for money or whether she really feels that way, it's win-win and I was in a good mood all day because of it.

Thanks everyone! After having another great session with her, I realized that regardless of how she feels, probably this is win-win. She gets paid, I get a fantasy that feels real. Yesterday I came to her room to say "hi" and leave a tip and after about a minute she goes into pvt and tells me she wants to see me more and that she misses how I talk to her, and starts taking her clothes off. It was amazing, like I was being seduced. So whether she did this only for money or whether she really feels that way, it's win-win and I was in a good mood all day because of it.

This I think is a mature response to the situation. At the end of the day when you enter a camsite for sexual purposes you are asking for a fantasy, and when you start spending money on a money you're saying you're willing to invest in this fantasy. Somewhere deep down I think all camsite members know that hot horny girls don't tend to just go on websites and get themselves off to horny strangers on the other side of the world, but they want to believe it's real. It is not hard to sell a fantasy to someone who's already desperate to believe it's true. We all need that attention, to feel wanted, particularly with someone who's willing to engage and take an active role in our fantasies. We're social creatures and we want to believe that we're having a shared, mutual experience. Cam models are really great at exploring these fantasies, and some cross more ethical boundaries than others in terms of deception to help make these fantasies feel real. Like you say, it's good to just relax and enjoy the fantasy for what it is, it can feel incredible! The danger is when you try to completely get lose in the fantasy and think that what is going on is "real", and that maybe your relationship can/will go further. That maybe her feelings stretch outside the camgirl but to the woman she is outside of work.
In answer to your original question, yes of course models can get attached to members. Most of the time this is friendship feelings, but sometimes it can be an attraction, sometimes even models have relationships with members, and sometimes it's just an attachment anyone would feel to someone who financially supports them. However I doubt this is due to feelings they get in private shows. I'd wager it'd be far more due to having a large amount in common and personalities that go well together followed by a physical attraction. In terms of whether some members do get models off in private shows, if a member shared a particular kink of mine then yes that'd turn me on, particularly if he were very good at dirty talking it, other than that private shows are fairly similar, all different in their own ways and I have some favourites, but in general they're not dissimilar enough for me to get a particular attachment to one member. I'd generally rule that you should enjoy your fantasy, but don't take it too literally.

well.... i have this one viewer who said he loves me and joins my room everyday just about he's cool and all but its kinda weird umm he don't get me however. ummm my brain is not like most people i suffer from mental heath disorders with i try to explain but he just don't get it. also im more emotional then most people so.... i ended up having to ban him for a few days.... however now things are better. so far.

• Helpful!
Reactions: boycat
I work on a private based site, so I get a lot of one-on-one time with my customers. I do get attached sometimes, when they consistently get shows and when we talk about things aside from sex or fetish stuff. When I'm talking sexual, I'm strictly in performance mode. Zero emotions involved. But if we start talking about common interests or our feelings, I can start to feel closer to them. And it is important that (unless I initiate unpaid interaction), they continue tipping or paying for shows. Because I like to see that they understand this is my job and how I provide for my family.

Remember that any relationship with a cam girl while she is working is a give & take relationship: you pay her & she provides her time which may include her full, undivided attention, services, etc.

I can say from personal experiences that any regular customer may come with it positive experiences where I've genuinely enjoyed spending time with my clients, and being empathic a genuine care for them as well.

Can a cam girl "love" a repeat client? Yes, actually! But, that doesn't mean "in love" with them. Love takes many forms & the love a cam girl may develop for a client may be similar to that of a grandparent, best friend, teacher, etc, but likely will have boundaries against becoming lovers on a legitimately romantic level, only fantasy! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.