1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Do some models get into feuds with other models?

Discussion in 'Ask-a-Model!' started by Guy, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Guy

Guy

Ive heard rumors of models hacking into other models Twitter accounts and stories of outing and doxxing. Is this true?

2. QuinnLane

Absolutely. There are just some really shitty people out there.

3. DJ_Pioneer

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  4. DejaElectra

Cam Model

... have you seen Twitter? I'm pretty sure some models try to start fights daily for the free publicity.

Models doxxing other models is the lowest of the low and I hope karma bites them in the ass for endangering a fellow SW's life like that.

• Agree Agree x 14
  5. Protocosmo

Humans are a feuding bunch

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. AudriTwo

Cam Model

Noooo this is a sisterhood. We are all best friends /S

• Funny Funny x 5
  7. Picnic

Cam Model

Never! It's always daisies and rainbows and sunshine 24/7 ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. fandango

Wow I missed that and reading through it was pretty damn shitty.

It's very rare I resent anyone who is successful but with all the awful things I've seen I hate the fact AriaNina is as successful as she is on MFC. I don't think people should be rewarding and encouraging that sort of behaviour.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. heart42

Banhammered

I don't it'll ever happen but it can happen as I hope I never have to say anything negative about models as I am greatful to models that have been great friends of mine. I don't want to name names here as it will cause a scene if I did & I am greatful to the models that are friends of mine