AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do the most popular cam girls also have low days every now and then?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyj

Aug 2, 2021
I have heard that you all have low days every now and then but does it also happen to the top models? Because every time I check them out they always have thousands of people in their room every day

Yes! Keep trying. Sometimes it’s slow and I’m too exhausted to be more engaging so I just chat for a bit and leave. Try setting tiny goals for teases or something; that usually helps. You need to put your best energy and effort to get more engagement.

Upvote 0
Thousands of people doesn't mean they'll tip.

Upvote 0
I have heard that you all have low days every now and then but does it also happen to the top models? Because every time I check them out they always have thousands of people in their room every day
I m not one of the most popular models but I m alwasy on first page; I just staid online for 3hours and I made 800tk while my daily goal is 5-10 K and I had all this time more than 600 people in my room.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Highlander884
Upvote 0
I dont know what it is exactly (another girl said in her experience xmas usually brings out the tokens).

But just about everyone I follow is worried/annoyed right now with how quiet it is.

Upvote 0
Is Christmas a good time to be on then?.
As a viewer, I think it's a coin-toss really.
On one hand, many people are taking a break away from home, catching up with family/friends, and Christmas means they're probably spending more than usual, so less disposable income.
On the other hand, people who aren't away from home will be off work more, and looking for entertainment. Christmas is traditionally a 'family' time that can be tough for lonely people, and that may result in them seeking an online experience.
While the last couple of years have been difficult for many, especially on a financial and social level, that may be the biggest reason why spending seems to be down more than usual.
In a former job, we used to get performance-related bonuses at Christmas every year, it was intended to help with the extra cost of the season, but came in very handy for entertainment purposes.

Reactions: bbbbadddd
Upvote 0
I know that there has been an issue with mobile users constantly being logged off (getting that age statement pop up) and makes it difficult to tip (imagine tipping and getting booted)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.