AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

do user C2Cs get recorded?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2022
Hi!

I'm somewhat new to MFC, I used it once many years ago but now I'm actually starting to go there fairly often. My question is, whenever I do a pvt sometimes a model would ask me if im comfortable putting my cam, Im very hesitant because idk if my side of the cam gets recorded as well, i know the pvts are recorded for the user who pays for them but if I put my cam would that part be recorded too? I wanna say that the answer for legal reason should be NO but one, im paranoid (sorry cant help it) and two years ago when i first found the site a model mention that she would love to see my cam so she could re play it after. idk why but that interaction got stuck in my head and i cant shake it, i dont remember the exact wording i might had read it wrong or misinterpreted what she said but it was years ago and now idk how to feel.

I tend to ramble a lot so apologize for the long story, but honestly any help is much appreciate it.
Thank you!

The sites themselves don't record the members video, (at least any of the ones I've used) but if someone is screen recording on OBS then yeah it will record the entire interaction.

Probably why a lot of guys only show the lower half lol. I wouldn't be too worried about it.

Reactions: Life_Happens
Upvote 0
The sites themselves don't record the members video, (at least any of the ones I've used) but if someone is screen recording on OBS then yeah it will record the entire interaction.

Probably why a lot of guys only show the lower half lol. I wouldn't be too worried about it.
MFC records privates and provides it to the person paying for the private as long as it's over 90 tokens worth of private time.

The member's cam would not show up on that recording, but the audio may, depending on how/if audio is used during the private.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.