AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you cum in the shower?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do you cum in the shower?

• Pretty much every time

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Sometimes-- why not?

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Once in awhile, if it's an emergency

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Eww, never!

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having the privacy to masturbate in the shower is a luxury I dream about!

Reactions: xoxoHunter
Pretty much never. Water is the anti-lube. The only exception is if I have a detachable showerhead which sadly is vey rare. :(

Ages ago, when I shared a room and that was the only place that I had any privacy - every day. Now, I only do it if I'm making a video.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Well, I didn't vote because I would pick never, not not eww, never! If I had a detachable shower head, I'd do it everyday...all day. LOL. Its been years since I've had the luxury of using one of those babies though.

Reactions: Nordling
Nah. I daydream myself into a frenzy, but I bottle that energy and use it for later.

not in forever....

Generally speaking it's much harder for me to cum standing up, and even then I usually have to be bent over etc.

I don't know...when I get close to orgasm and i am standing...i feel to weak and stop myself.

Now, bath time...is a totally different story.

By myself - Almost never. I love hot showers and I sing/scream in the shower. Every. Day. Top of my lungs. Even have an amp rigged up in my bathroom for full-volume singalongs. Showers are enough of an orgasmic experience for me, I can have my sexual orgasms somewhere else.

With a partner - Very rarely. I don't like shower sex at all. Like LilyEvans said, water is the anti-lube... not incredibly enjoyable in my experience. Much better to get the bathroom all steamy, go nuts on each other and then hop in the shower after. But of course, to each their own.

Like JustJessie I didn't vote because it's not "ewww never" it's just never. Unless I were doing a camshow or a video. I wouldn't like doing it standing up, it's not a comfortable orgasm friendly position for me and when I finish I don't want to focus on not falling over. I also like it to be dark so I can focus my thoughts rather than being well lit.

I occasionally use the shower head in the bath but to be honest I don't really find it as good as using fingers and as Lily said water is the anti lube. To be honest unless it were a situation where the shower/bath were literally my only way to ensure privacy I wouldn't.

I can't think of a situation where needing to have an orgasm counts as "an emergency", more "if there is no other option", but to be honest if I'm ever going to play in the shower/bath it's going to be a spur of the moment "I feel kind of horny and am in the bath". An emergency implies you have to compulsively masturbate and if you don't masturbate something bad might happen. Maybe for men this is more the case, I don't know, but for a woman masturbation isn't a need, it's a luxury.

I think you'd get clearer results if you had better options. Sometimes and once in a while sound really vague and I don't really get why anyone who were on this forum would ever say the word "eww" when talking about masturbation. Especially not in the shower, I mean the shower is clean by nature, how could it ever be "eww" unless you were against masturbation in some way?

IsabellaSnow said:
I can't think of a situation where needing to have an orgasm counts as "an emergency", more "if there is no other option", but to be honest if I'm ever going to play in the shower/bath it's going to be a spur of the moment "I feel kind of horny and am in the bath". An emergency implies you have to compulsively masturbate and if you don't masturbate something bad might happen. Maybe for men this is more the case, I don't know, but for a woman masturbation isn't a need, it's a luxury.

"It" gets sensitive if "it" hasn't been used for awhile, and our mind will drift to sexual thoughts more often, but masturbation isn't a need for men either. When I was binging on pain pills I could go weeks without it, without any negatives entering my life.

I'm worried I'm going to be killed for letting out the secret, but the truth is blue balls isn't real, it's a myth we perpetuate as a hail-mary for sex if all other options are exhausted.

ACFFAN69 said:
I'm worried I'm going to be killed for letting out the secret, but the truth is blue balls isn't real, it's a myth we perpetuate as a hail-mary for sex if all other options are exhausted.

Something I wish they taught to girls when they were younger so they don't get guilt tripped into it. I have heard that if some guys gets really turned on and don't cum then their balls can ache. My ex said this was true with him and he really wasn't the sort of guy to pressure a girl into sex so I'll believe him on that. I learned a while ago though that it doesn't have any genuine negative impact on a man.
Once aged 14 I was seriously pressured into having unprotected sex with my boyfriend because he hadn't thought to bring a condom and he played the whole blue balls thing and made me feel guilty as hell. As he was only 15 I'll let him off for the rapey experience but no adult man should ever mention blue balls to a woman. If he's that uncomfortable he can quietly go to the bathroom and wank off into the sink ;)

Reactions: DeezNA and ACFFAN69
ACFFAN69 said:
IsabellaSnow said:

"It" gets sensitive if "it" hasn't been used for awhile, and our mind will drift to sexual thoughts more often, but masturbation isn't a need for men either. When I was binging on pain pills I could go weeks without it, without any negatives entering my life.

You are gender traitor sir. As grand poopah of the FOOMSS (Faternal Order of Men's Sexual Secrets) I have issued a fatawah against you. I'd start working hard on your bucket list, you are a dead man walking. :mrgreen:

Reactions: ACFFAN69
I can cum when I'm standing up, but I tend to have to lean on something. I full body shake when I come, and I imagine I'd fall in the shower if I didn't lean. I've used showheads to come before, but when doing cumshows in the shower I tend to use a dildo as well. I never have been big on clit stimulation (much more into penetration), so the showerhead despite it's best efforts has only held in second as a good method.

If I'm not on cam...I have cum in the shower, but not often. The few times I've cum in it were when I was living in close quarters and didn't want folks hearing. Bathtime cums I've done before, but I tend to take showers more. Either way it's not very common for me do do it there, though I've enjoyed showering much more with myself and another in the shower before.

IsabellaSnow said:
ACFFAN69 said:

Something I wish they taught to girls when they were younger so they don't get guilt tripped into it. I have heard that if some guys gets really turned on and don't cum then their balls can ache. My ex said this was true with him and he really wasn't the sort of guy to pressure a girl into sex so I'll believe him on that. I learned a while ago though that it doesn't have any genuine negative impact on a man.
Once aged 14 I was seriously pressured into having unprotected sex with my boyfriend because he hadn't thought to bring a condom and he played the whole blue balls thing and made me feel guilty as hell. As he was only 15 I'll let him off for the rapey experience but no adult man should ever mention blue balls to a woman. If he's that uncomfortable he can quietly go to the bathroom and wank off into the sink ;)

It should be part of that talk that they have with the girls and boys split up around age 10.

"OK, girls, you're going to be growing breasts and having periods soon. You're going to grow body hair and will need to start wearing deodorant. And blue balls is a lie, tell him to go jerk it in the bathroom."

SaffronBurke said:
IsabellaSnow said:
ACFFAN69 said:

It should be part of that talk that they have with the girls and boys split up around age 10.

"OK, girls, you're going to be growing breasts and having periods soon. You're going to grow body hair and will need to start wearing deodorant. And blue balls is a lie, tell him to go jerk it in the bathroom."

First, I hate hearing stories of manipulation. I can relate to several degrees and I'm very sorry you had to experience that, Isabella.

From my perspective, "blue-balls" is only something that is painful when I have been sexually aroused for a long time without orgasm release. Not just being horny, but actual sexual contact and interaction. For me, this is more of a prostate/muscular thing since it is legitimately painful for a lot of men to just go boner-flacid-boner-flacid or to hold an erection for a very long time. Also, edging without release can cause some testicular discomfort which is very unpleasant but it goes away moderately quickly.

A few years ago, I challenged myself to see how long I could go with no sexual contact at all, masturbation included, and made it 38 days. I didn't have any pain of any kind, I just came like a Howitzer when I finally got off.

So, in my personal experience, what people call "blue-balls" is based in some facets of reality but is in no way dangerous or painful and is extremely exaggerated. Part truth, part myth.

Regardless, in my humble opinion, people who manipulate or guilt others into fucking them against their full will (regardless of gender) are selfish scum. :-x

I love you Deez.
SaffronBurke said:

And this made me burst out laughing while on the phone to the tax office!

DeezNA said:
SaffronBurke said:
IsabellaSnow said:
ACFFAN69 said:

First, I hate hearing stories of manipulation. I can relate to several degrees and I'm very sorry you had to experience that, Isabella.

From my perspective, "blue-balls" is only something that is painful when I have been sexually aroused for a long time without orgasm release. Not just being horny, but actual sexual contact and interaction. For me, this is more of a prostate/muscular thing since it is legitimately painful for a lot of men to just go boner-flacid-boner-flacid or to hold an erection for a very long time. Also, edging without release can cause some testicular discomfort which is very unpleasant but it goes away moderately quickly.

A few years ago, I challenged myself to see how long I could go with no sexual contact at all, masturbation included, and made it 38 days. I didn't have any pain of any kind, I just came like a Howitzer when I finally got off.

So, in my personal experience, what people call "blue-balls" is based in some facets of reality but is in no way dangerous or painful and is extremely exaggerated. Part truth, part myth.

Regardless, in my humble opinion, people who manipulate or guilt others into fucking them against their full will (regardless of gender) are selfish scum. :-x

I decided to ask around and queried 6 other men if they have ever had blue balls. 4 said they had not, 1 said he believes he did when he was a teen, and the other said he has had it numerous times. This man that said he has is the most honest person I know, so I completely believe him.

My thorough internet research (read: about 2 minutes of googling and reading yahoo answers and howstuffworks) says that scientists believe that it is an affliction that affects some men, and they aren't sure why although there are theories (howstuffworks says that women have the same discomfort).

I am now willing to recant my statement and say that I was wrong. I wish to assure everyone that I was not threatened in any way, nor coerced to make this post at risk of my own life last night by three very intimidating knife welding goons.

Either way, anyone that complains about it are babies, and my original statement that men need to orgasm just as much/little as women still stands.

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
ACFFAN69 said:
DeezNA said:
SaffronBurke said:
IsabellaSnow said:
ACFFAN69 said:

I decided to ask around and queried 6 other men if they have ever had blue balls. 4 said they had not, 1 said he believes he did when he was a teen, and the other said he has had it numerous times. This man that said he has is the most honest person I know, so I completely believe him.

My thorough internet research (read: about 2 minutes of googling and reading yahoo answers and howstuffworks) says that scientists believe that it is an affliction that affects some men, and they aren't sure why although there are theories (howstuffworks says that women have the same discomfort).

I am now willing to recant my statement and say that I was wrong. I wish to assure everyone that I was not threatened in any way, nor coerced to make this post at risk of my own life last night by three very intimidating knife welding goons.

Either way, anyone that complains about it are babies, and my original statement that men need to orgasm just as much/little as women still stands.

Regardless of which bits you have, being aroused for a long period of time can be uncomfortable. If I go too long without sex, my body gets into this weird frenzy state where even masturbating doesn't help and I'm aroused 24/7, with the slightest motion setting off a completely unsatisfying orgasm (surprise - having constant orgasms is actually annoying. I've started crying from frustration because I was just trying to do my office job and couldn't stop cumming). It's annoying, but if there's nobody around to fuck me at the moment, I just deal with it. My husband had a way lower sex drive than I do (though that's not saying much, mine's ridiculously high for any gender), and I would ask him for sex when I was horny, and if he wasn't in the mood, I'd pout a little, but grab my vibrator and deal with it. Sometimes, he wouldn't be up for sex, but would help me masturbate once I brought my toys out (playing with my boobs, kissing my neck, pull my hair a little, etc), which was honestly HOT AS FUCK.

Basically, it's annoying to be aroused and not have someone take care of it. Yes, it's uncomfortable. But that's just something that we as adults have to deal with sometimes, and not by guilting someone into pity-fucking. It's not life-threatening, just unpleasant.

Status
Not open for further replies.