AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you ever feel like no matter what you do they make up reasons not to tip you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixxen81

Cam Model
Nov 3, 2022
I know we have like a gazillion threads on here but tonight has just been dogging me super hard. I'm on the rag, I feel like crap and I'm still wanting to be on because a) I have to be and b) there are non-sexual shows that are just as successful.

It's just every person who has come in tonight has flied directly opposite of the goals or menu I have set up. "Oh baby fuck your ass!!!" When my tip menu is stare into my eyes and buy me a boat.

Does this happen to anyone else? What about tippers? Do you feel like models go too soft on their menus?

I know we have like a gazillion threads on here but tonight has just been dogging me super hard. I'm on the rag, I feel like crap and I'm still wanting to be on because a) I have to be and b) there are non-sexual shows that are just as successful.

It's just every person who has come in tonight has flied directly opposite of the goals or menu I have set up. "Oh baby fuck your ass!!!" When my tip menu is stare into my eyes and buy me a boat.

Does this happen to anyone else? What about tippers? Do you feel like models go too soft on their menus?
today i had a user/tipper bitching to me because "i have tipped already x tokens and you are always sticking to your menu" lmao saying i was wasting his time when i was simply performing what he was tipping for but i guess he wanted something extra? xd
Sometimes i feel like users dont read menus anymore, my menu isnt "soft" yet some users find a way to be creative to overcome boundaries.

Don't feel bad, its been bad in general. cb is been with their servers down all night today , it comes and goes. full of errors
Hold on, Better times will come. :h:

Why you think we will tip the first time we come in room?

If we want to tip it will happen automatically
no need to ask

if you do, of course we would give you excuse, because WE DON'T WANT TO
I don't care if you don't tip the first time, but don't make up a list of excuses if you're running your mouth in my room and not contributing to the goals.

I don't care if you don't tip the first time, but don't make up a list of excuses if you're running your mouth in my room and not contributing to the goals.
I am 100% banning anyone who runs their mouth with dirty anything on my room without tipping me nada, esp because they cant comment without tokens lol
Sometimes that leaves me with an empty room cuz you know how members are... if they ever see a glimpse a model is taking care of her pockets RUN

I am 100% banning anyone who runs their mouth with dirty anything on my room without tipping me nada, esp because they cant comment without tokens lol
Sometimes that leaves me with an empty room cuz you know how members are... if they ever see a glimpse a model is taking care of her pockets RUN
Heh...I ban people based solely on their nasty ass user names. "Assraper9000"...just no. Get out. You've already proven you're a fuckboi because you sat there and typed those words into a prompt and said, "yeah that's a great user name!"

I've had guys get mad at me for banning a user who was tipping me. "OMG he was paying you!!!! Why?!" Well, you didn't see what he was saying to me while paying me, so stfu.

no need to ask

No one in this thread said we expect you to tip us immediately upon entering the room. What a first post...

Don't want to tip? Okay. So make sure you're not requesting things from the model. This also includes song requests, asking us to stand and turn around, to show feet, etc. WE DON'T WANT TO without a tip. :) Don't want to tip? Okay, well then get used to watching me jam to "Summer breeeze...makes me feel fiiine..." 🎶🎸

• Funny!
Reactions: Smoothie
The song you mentioned is part of a genre of late-70s, early-80s soft rock that has been re-labeled “yacht rock” by later generations. There was a comedy series online about it, and now it’s this whole thing.

Anyway… yeah.
Re-labled by younger generations.

i think most viewers don't understand how much we actually make i mean 1000 tokens is only 50 $ with is nice and all but that don't make us rich lol just saying
100% on this. we dont get 'all the money', maybe 30-50%, then taxes, energy bills, internet, whatever else... some might understand after a quick explanation :)

here is something else i hate get a real job.... omg if it was that simple i would be working not too mention i have a number of mental health disorders so a better job would be too difficult for me i mean i cant even drive because i cant judge distance this is a mental thing but also a physical thing so it cant be fixed... bummer because i love cars!

no need to ask

I have to put my 2 pennies into this conversation because you got me a bit heated. Nobody is saying to tip when you first get into the room but when you are in the room, act like you have common sense. Act like you are on a camsite and do what is expected on a camsite. DO NOT sit up in a camgirl's room for 2 to 3 hours and make buckaroo requests and not tip anything. Don't sit there being demanding and being an asshole and expect to get the full monty.

Camgirls understand that not every client is going to tip a big amount (because we are in the midst of a pandemic and people's finances are still not okay cause of it) but we expect you to tip something in exchange for the service that we provide and its a little insulting when you tip something that is so stupid that it boggles the imagination. Why are some of you clients tipping 5 tokens in order to see a girl's butthole? Do you not understand that is literally 25 cents? Its a quarter, dude. Da fuq. If you feel like you need to be that damn cheap, take your ass to an adult bookstore and find an old school peepshow or gloryhole or however the fuck it works and make it do what it do.

Oh and another thing that really pisses me off about clients like you is that you expect camgirls to be mind readers. Camgirls are NOT mindreaders! If you are not verbal and not telling us what you want, how are we supposed to make you happy and therefore make money? You clearly come into the room for a reason and so its a little stupid when you just expect us to guess the reason, da fuq.

Oh and its a little silly that you expect for us to not ask for tips and not ask for money. You wouldn't go to your job and work for free, right? So why do you expect for us to do the same thing? Why do you expect us to sit online for 8 to 10 hours a day and take bullshit and not earn anything for dealing with it?

I swear if it was up to me, nothing on a camsite would be free and ya'll would be charged for everything including previews.

You have a very entitled mindset and that's not going to get you far with a camgirl. Stop expecting for camgirls to do everything for you for what is basically something that is equivalent to the price of gum.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of those clients that literally tries to use coupons in order to pay for camgirls. You are probably someone who negotiates prices a lot. I don't know if anyone has told you this but streamate ain't kroger! You can't use a 2 for 1 coupon in order to see some ass.

You can call me all the names that you want to. I know you dying to say that I am a big black bitch but I don't care. I said my damn peace and I am not taking it back.

Ya'll need to learn that when you get on these sites, you are asking for a service to be done and therefore you need to pay for that fucking service.

I am done! Pup out!

I have to put my 2 pennies into this conversation because you got me a bit heated. Nobody is saying to tip when you first get into the room but when you are in the room, act like you have common sense. Act like you are on a camsite and do what is expected on a camsite. DO NOT sit up in a camgirl's room for 2 to 3 hours and make buckaroo requests and not tip anything. Don't sit there being demanding and being an asshole and expect to get the full monty.

Camgirls understand that not every client is going to tip a big amount (because we are in the midst of a pandemic and people's finances are still not okay cause of it) but we expect you to tip something in exchange for the service that we provide and its a little insulting when you tip something that is so stupid that it boggles the imagination. Why are some of you clients tipping 5 tokens in order to see a girl's butthole? Do you not understand that is literally 25 cents? Its a quarter, dude. Da fuq. If you feel like you need to be that damn cheap, take your ass to an adult bookstore and find an old school peepshow or gloryhole or however the fuck it works and make it do what it do.

Oh and another thing that really pisses me off about clients like you is that you expect camgirls to be mind readers. Camgirls are NOT mindreaders! If you are not verbal and not telling us what you want, how are we supposed to make you happy and therefore make money? You clearly come into the room for a reason and so its a little stupid when you just expect us to guess the reason, da fuq.

Oh and its a little silly that you expect for us to not ask for tips and not ask for money. You wouldn't go to your job and work for free, right? So why do you expect for us to do the same thing? Why do you expect us to sit online for 8 to 10 hours a day and take bullshit and not earn anything for dealing with it?

I swear if it was up to me, nothing on a camsite would be free and ya'll would be charged for everything including previews.

You have a very entitled mindset and that's not going to get you far with a camgirl. Stop expecting for camgirls to do everything for you for what is basically something that is equivalent to the price of gum.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of those clients that literally tries to use coupons in order to pay for camgirls. You are probably someone who negotiates prices a lot. I don't know if anyone has told you this but streamate ain't kroger! You can't use a 2 for 1 coupon in order to see some ass.

You can call me all the names that you want to. I know you dying to say that I am a big black bitch but I don't care. I said my damn peace and I am not taking it back.

Ya'll need to learn that when you get on these sites, you are asking for a service to be done and therefore you need to pay for that fucking service.

I am done! Pup out!

I LOVE YOU! Hehe.

I really think that guy joined this forum just so he could make that silly-ass post, because this thread title struck a nerve with him. 😂

I LOVE YOU! Hehe.

I really think that guy joined this forum just so he could make that silly-ass post, because this thread title struck a nerve with him. 😂
This forum isn't that easy to find.

i mean... search chaturbate forum and what comes up? lol

(it is probably one of the most known forums for cam model sites for a while now.)

Yesterday and a day before I spent most of my shit wondering how scammers manage to get paid with their sob stories, because for me, any (real) sad, stressful thing in my life is guaranteed to make guys freeload even harder using my desperation.

My cat is sick, it's been very stressful and very expensive and I still have vet appointments planned for next week with no money to pay for them. And then there's a small issue of paying my bills and buying food for myself, just a detail really.
So I was like fuck it, I'm keeping it positive most of the time, but last 2 days I decided to see if sad stories would make them tip and when asked me hru I was honestly responding that I'm worried about my sick cat and about vet bills, it's been incredibly slow etc. I was also making conversations, dancing and teasing my ass off.

I finished with $6 on wednesday and $5 yesterday. $6 was all from an old regular who used to tip quite well and this time he was sending it all 1 token at a time, while I was doing way too much for that money seeing that he's sitting on 1k tokens and hoping he will eventually drop more tips or take me private. I only finally stopped when he asked me for a dildo fuck while still slowly tipping 1 tk at a time.

StripperWeb Forum, before it was closed permanently, had it at the top of their homepage that they recommend people check out this forum once SW closes. There are threads/posts on Reddit and other sites about SW and ACF. If one does a Google search for "cam girl forums," there are other websites that pop up where people recommend this forum...which makes sense because this forum is excellent, well-organized, and a great community IMO.

Anyway, as I was saying...this thread seems to have struck a nerve with startframe...who felt the need to make that defensive post just minutes after he joined. Lol. Btw, if you ever want to just vent about cam model stuff without having to deal with guys like him trying to dismiss your feelings (or try to justify being a freeloader), consider getting verified so you can join us in the Models Only section. :)

no need to ask

I don't but I have some members coming into my room, telling me I beautiful, saying they like my different outfits, stockings,shoes, dress style, sometimes they ask me to do things. They really get their money worth except they don't actually spend anything. After a certain amount of times this feels like an insult, and as if their words are just made up. They are typing for the sake of it. I asked one recently he explained "I'm waiting until I get paid", he has been visiting, my free chat room for almost 2 years.

Yesterday and a day before I spent most of my shit wondering how scammers manage to get paid with their sob stories, because for me, any (real) sad, stressful thing in my life is guaranteed to make guys freeload even harder using my desperation.

My cat is sick, it's been very stressful and very expensive and I still have vet appointments planned for next week with no money to pay for them. And then there's a small issue of paying my bills and buying food for myself, just a detail really.
So I was like fuck it, I'm keeping it positive most of the time, but last 2 days I decided to see if sad stories would make them tip and when asked me hru I was honestly responding that I'm worried about my sick cat and about vet bills, it's been incredibly slow etc. I was also making conversations, dancing and teasing my ass off.

I finished with $6 on wednesday and $5 yesterday. $6 was all from an old regular who used to tip quite well and this time he was sending it all 1 token at a time, while I was doing way too much for that money seeing that he's sitting on 1k tokens and hoping he will eventually drop more tips or take me private. I only finally stopped when he asked me for a dildo fuck while still slowly tipping 1 tk at a time.
I'm sorry your friend is so sick. It's heartbreaking because they can't tell you how much it hurts or what's hurting. I know you'll do everything you can to help fix the problem. If you are in the US please consider applying for CARE credit. It can be used for you or your furry friend.

Ever heard the phrase, "it's hotter when the stripper cries"? Some men get off on girls turning to sex work to make ends meet. That's not the reality, but it is their perception and some moron ran around for years screaming "perception is reality" and everyone ate it up with a shovel.

It's sad and a pathetic reflection of their own attitudes about sex and pleasure and monetization of those things. It is no reflection on you whatsoever. I'd have no problem banning that person immediately.

i mean... search chaturbate forum and what comes up? lol

(it is probably one of the most known forums for cam model sites for a while now.)
Think if u type webcam forum it comes up. Pretty certain that's how I found it. Definitely first page of Google whatever I wrote.

Erm just a thought (please don't hurt me) just in regards to ladies being able to see how much a person has.

First off there is NO EXCUSE not to tip at the very least when visiting someone's room for a while I always tip when I enter.

But I myself can only afford to spend 500 tokens max each week, and I usually buy 1000 tokens to get the bonus 37% tokens over the 21% if I just brought 500.

So if a guy isn't tipping at all then yeah he's a fucking freeloader, but if he's only giving small tips rather then large ones then there is a chance he might just be having to spread his tokens out, that's what I do anyway.

Again please don't hurt me!

Status
Not open for further replies.