AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you ever record you live shows and make clips out of it?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only record portions of my MFC shifts, when I'm doing something noteworthy. That way people don't have to wade through 1.5 hours of video to find the juicy stuff. :) I post all of them in my VIP section here (which is a lifetime membership dealy) and post some of the individual clips for sale on MFC Share (used to post them on MV.) They sell well because they're priced more cheaply than my HD videos.

yup! I record only the "show" part and send it out to everyone that tipped a certain amount that night. I also will post my favorite shows for sale on Share, manyvids and my website and they sell well.

I read about doing this a while ago and I wanted to see more opinions on it but I can't seem to use the right search terms to make it pop up so a new thread ayy.

Okay so uh, I tried to do that with two webcams and it got corrupted as shit. Now I just ask my partner to record while they watch so I can edit out me doing all the stupid stuff (sticking dildos to my back, showing everyone my cat when he runs on cam and they go "kitty! :D", etc) and then I make clips!

There should be a built-in way to record your webcam with whatever third-party app you're using to run your cam. Manycam/Xsplit both have it, and they seem to be the most popular at least on MFC (since OBS is usable on CB I imagine it's more popular there.)

• Helpful!
Reactions: ramona_reed
Status
Not open for further replies.