AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you fetish

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jack95_

I get the whole fetish thing and it all good with some but I don't understand why you want some one to pee on you or see some one pee let alone also why poop like you really like it when sombody shits on you.....like what don't get me wrong am not judging or anything i just want to understand I mean I am open mind to a lot of thing but I don't know.....do you have any things that you find strange when it come to some fetish or seen or have ask you...

I get the whole fetish thing and it all good with some but I don't understand why you want some one to pee on you or see some one pee let alone also why poop like you really like it when sombody shits on you.....like what don't get me wrong am not judging or anything i just want to understand I mean I am open mind to a lot of thing but I don't know.....do you have any things that you find strange when it come to some fetish or seen or have ask you...
Yea like let me see your armpits or wow yea the pooping I don’t get but peeing maybe but still it’s a bit odd but it is what it is lol

Yes, sometimes people like things that you do not like.

I know this thread stated it was not judging but the tone reads quite judgemental to me. Can we perhaps phrase things a little more respectfully?

Fetishes are often (but not always) formed from early sexual experiences. I remember a guy with a pee fetish tell me his first memory of seeing a nude woman in a sexual way he was in his early teens and was on the beach and saw an older, beautiful woman open her dress up, squat and pee. It was kind of stuck in his brain forever as an association with the sexual.

Some are to do with the Taboo/Forbidden aspect. Some are to do with sensation, smells, etc. There are a thousand reasons someone might develop a harmless sexual fetish. There's plenty of books and papers and studies you can read if you genuinely are curious about why people develop sexual fascinations with things. As a fetish model, it can help to understand the basic urge behind a fetish, but it's not necessary as long as you can understand the turn ons/turn offs for each person.

This thread was started by this troll guy, that was posting all night and all day, then finally left. He was starting new threads roughly once per hour, so there was an absolute ton that got merged into one ginormous thread of craziness. AmberCutie must have missed this one, when she merged all his threads. That guy got really rude and insulting, and seemed unbalanced.

ETA; Not sure I should bother Amber by letting her know, but maybe I will, just in case @AmberCutie . He was taking up a lot of people's time last weekend, and it wasn't cool.

This thread was started by this troll guy, that was posting all night and all day, then finally left. He was starting new threads roughly once per hour, so there was an absolute ton that got merged into one ginormous thread of craziness. AmberCutie must have missed this one, when she merged all his threads. That guy got really rude and insulting, and seemed unbalanced.

ETA; Not sure I should bother Amber by letting her know, but maybe I will, just in case @AmberCutie . He was taking up a lot of people's time last weekend, and it wasn't cool.
Oh shit. I thought it was new. lol

Did the threads get combined? I'm still seeing them all separate. Not that it matters.

Oh shit. I thought it was new. lol
I just didn't want that dude to have the chance to upset anyone any further w his craziness. Thank God its not :happy:

Did the threads get combined? I'm still seeing them all separate. Not that it matters.
I see them as all combined, except this one. When she combined them, I saw them all merge together, on my end, except this one. This one stuck out to me for some reason, and I found it particularly stupid. Likely the wording, as Miss_Lollipop said.

I just didn't want that dude to have the chance to upset anyone any further w his craziness. Thank God its not :happy:
As far as I remember, Amber said that he had created a new account and had tried to continue bullshiting before she prevented him from posting.
So I think (and sincerely hope) that he won't bother us with his shit any further.

Reactions: MarieElise
Status
Not open for further replies.