AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you have a private mode?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in joining with your cam site.

Are models required to do free chat or do you have a private only option?

Hey @littleangel1682

We would be delighted to have you join our team!

Please note that we give you complete control over how you choose to entertain users in your public room. If you are a model who is only comfortable working under the "show only in private shows" scheme, you are able to limit what you provide in public. If on the other hand you want your public room shows to be explicit, you can also entertain users *without limits.

• Your public room (chats and shows) are how you entice users to enter your Private Room/Shows but what you choose to do in your public room, is 100% your/models decision.

Some of our sites features also include exclusive private shows, voice messages, cam2cam shows, mass messages, and much more.

Should you have any other questions, I would be more than happy to assist you therefore please do not hesitate to email me directly at any time ;)
charie@stripchat.com

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.