AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you keep a recording of your air time/shows?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2019
Asking this in relation to a possible plot device in a novel I'm working on. Can anyone help?

Do many (or even any) of you keep a recording of your shows/air-time?
If you do, is it for a legal or tax reason?
Do the hosting sites keep recordings or records of shows?

Thanks in advance.

I occasionally record my shows to sell. Most of the time I just offer it as an option to the member who bought the show in the first place, since most of my shows are 1-on-1 and involve use of names and other chatting that won't be super interesting to others.

I copy and save chat sometimes (usually to member notes) so I'll be able to remember certain details someone tells me, and to recall what kind of show I did.

I don't do anything for any legal reasons, but I do make sure to type rather than speak responses and usually keep notes or send a report when I'm asked to do things that break the rules of the site I'm on, so that the way I responded is on record. I don't think I've ever needed to use any of it, but it makes me feel safer in case at some point someone decides to report me.

Some sites definitely keep chat/video records in order to be able to review any incidents that come up, but I'm not personally sure of the extent. Wasn't an adult camsite, but I was recently emailed screenshots from a stream I did, as "evidence" of my supposed rule-breaking.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Maybe you should cam. Get a hands on experience.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Don't sell yourself short. You seem to want an accurate experience with your book, best way is to test it yourself.
You're right of course, but I know caming isn't something I could do (regardless of viewer reaction) I have to grit my teeth to a have a passport photo taken.

I am trying to write has accurately as I can so I can build a rounded and believable character who takes part in believable events. I find a lot of fiction that wanders in the subject of sex work/adult entertainment either demonises or glamorises it, I want to avoid doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.