AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you like group dating?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fine if it leads to one-on-one dating at some point. Otherwise you're just friends going out for supper, unless that's all you are looking for. It's also better than no dating at all.

Interesting. I've never done this in a first date situation. But, it is fun as a group of couples to go out and do things together. Makes for a nice evening, and everyone gets to know one another.

Unfortunately, I really haven't met anyone that has interested me enough to consider asking them for a date.

I like group dates at first because I'm shy when I first meet somebody, and it takes the pressure off of having to make conversation one-on-one. But I prefer one-on-one dates if it starts to get serious.

Never tried speed dating-I think it would be fun, but I live in a small town and I've never seen anywhere around here that offers it.

If you go on a group date shouldn't you have a wingwoman/wingman trying to make you look good? Go for it Guy.

As for speed dating:

This is a tough one. I don't think I have ever been out on a date where I asked a girl out so speed dating seems like a great idea. But damn if I'm not afraid of going to a speed dating thingy and just ending up alone at the end of the session. TBH I am kind of a mush mouth and always say the wrong stuff (like Tina Belcher: uhhh uhhh uhhh ). Sure I could learn stuff about myself, but the psychological aspects are so paralyzing. Yes, I know I need a therapist. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.