AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you like to watch cock cams?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do you like to watch member cams?

• Yes, I love watching men!

Votes: 13 9.8%
  • Sometimes it's fun to see what's going on.

Votes: 21 15.8%
  • A very select few.

Votes: 18 13.5%
  • Only if I'm paid to do it.

Votes: 45 33.8%
  • It varies: anyone, friends, or paying members.

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • I'm afraid to.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • No, it turns me off and ruins the atmosphere.

Votes: 19 14.3%
  • Never have, but now I'm curious!

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I'm a dude, but I want to see the results.

Votes: 34 25.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLuna

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 8, 2010
ladylunasplace.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@EveMatteo
MFC Username
LadyLuna
Streamate Username
Lady_Luna
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/42697/LadyLuna
Simple way to anonymously put your opinion out there. And of course, saying it publicly below is an option too.

My answer: I love watching when it's someone I'm talking to or cybering with. Otherwise, it's just weird and creepy. My policy on it on MFC changes. I always allow it in private, never in group. In public, sometimes I do it for tips, I'll usually turn on a friend if they've asked (though my friends almost never do :( ), and sometimes I'll just turn on anyone who asks.

i gotta be honest on this one... no i don't like to see any strange cock anywhere...
and i think i wouldn't even enjoy seeing a familiar cock if i can't play with it..
i don't like realistic dildo's/vibrators either.. silly thing in my silly mind i guess

feeling/touching it is a totally different story .. :lol: :cool:

Luna, would you like me to remove the "I'm a dude but I want to see the results" option so we can actually see a true percentage?

You don't need to put an option for people to click to see the results.

Sometimes I view members cams just to really freak them out. I'll PM them dirty, homo-erotic things, and sometimes they'll quickly cover themselves up at the thought of another man watching/pleasuring themselves. I find this a hilarious way to pass the time :dance:

AmberCutie said:
Luna, would you like me to remove the "I'm a dude but I want to see the results" option so we can actually see a true percentage?

Nevermind, realized that it would start the poll over if I edit it...

Anywho, just note that for next time so we can see accurate percentages on polls. :thumbleft:

I'm not interested in watching a random guy jerk but if it's a trusted friend and regular sure. A lot of regulars will not even wank in front of me when the cam is on they will aim the cam at their faces but I can still their arm moving in an up & down motion! It's very sweet and shows a sign of respect.

sexyvee_x said:
I'm not interested in watching a random guy jerk but if it's a trusted friend and regular sure. A lot of regulars will not even wank in front of me when the cam is on they will aim the cam at their faces but I can still their arm moving in an up & down motion! It's very sweet and shows a sign of respect.

Sounds a little like how I operate with friends, but in my case, I enjoy their company so much that while watching them, I can't even become aroused anymore... It's like a mental erection blocker which screams out "SHE'S YOUR FRIEND. DON'T DO IT!!". So it end up just pointing at the upper half of my fully clothed body, while we make goofy faces at each other for hours on end :lol:

Weirdtimmy said:
sexyvee_x said:

Sounds a little like how I operate with friends, but in my case, I enjoy their company so much that while watching them, I can't even become aroused anymore... It's like a mental erection blocker which screams out "SHE'S YOUR FRIEND. DON'T DO IT!!". So it end up just pointing at the upper half of my fully clothed body, while we make goofy faces at each other for hours on end :lol:
Please never point this out to her, especially while she's doing something super sexy that other people are getting off on. It hurts the feels.

I've got a member (or few) who stated this on multiple occasions, most of them while I was touching myself suggestively, or warming up for a group show. You boys think that it will make us happy to hear that you see us as more than a sex object now, but stating we can't give you a boner makes us sad.

No thanks. I like penis and all but seeing it on cam is the furthest thing from arousing. I don't like opening cams in general. It makes me feel awkward and uncomfortable, no matter what they are doing or what thy look like. Cock or not.

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
AmberCutie said:
Weirdtimmy said:
sexyvee_x said:

Please never point this out to her, especially while she's doing something super sexy that other people are getting off on. It hurts the feels.

I've got a member (or few) who stated this on multiple occasions, most of them while I was touching myself suggestively, or warming up for a group show. You boys think that it will make us happy to hear that you see us as more than a sex object now, but stating we can't give you a boner makes us sad.

I love seeing my model friends naked and doing sexy stuff. If you can not lust after your friends who can you lust after? I also love just hanging out with them and talking too of course, because we are friends.

Also I have no problems getting paid to watch members masturbate, but I may point and laugh as I do it.

Yes and No... 80% of the time im not into it... I don't like the risk of it being someone I don't find attractive and having to be all awkward for a regular that I enjoying talking with so I just play it safe and say no...BUT
sometimes... in a private... if I'm a bout to get off and they do at the same time... it's kind of cool... the excitement is more from them feeling what you do at the same time more than anything...
Also.. I've had once or twice had someone ask me to tell them to cum and they do right on the spot... that's kind of hot too.. knowing you can do that...
So that's my dirty secret lol... IF the mood is right and you light some candles haha maybe ill turn it on :p
:dance:

AmberCutie said:
AmberCutie said:

Nevermind, realized that it would start the poll over if I edit it...

Anywho, just note that for next time so we can see accurate percentages on polls. :thumbleft:

How do people see the results without voting? I've never figured that out... hence why I always include the option.

Also- didn't see that until just now.

AmberCutie said:
Weirdtimmy said:
sexyvee_x said:

Personally, I can't even begin to understand where these sentiments are coming from. :think:
Can't you see a model as a friend and find her attractive/arousing? At the same time? Wouldn't that be the ideal situation? Why does it have to be one or the other? Aren't people who seem to be on the same wavelength as you automatically sexier? Shouldn't the model be the hot friend (who you can jerk off to without a guilty conscience ;) ) rather than the friend who's like a sister?

---
I love knowing what the people in my room look like and I like checking out their profiles and seeing that they have a photo. I'm just curious and there have been some nice surprises, too :)
Every now and then I get a PM from someone saying they're clothed and only showing their face and I can view their cam if I want to. I do that when the room is not too busy and I don't leave it open for long. Like I said, I'm curious.
When it comes to actual cock cams, I only watch them against a nice amount of tokens in public or group, and only when I'm not terribly busy with something else. Seeing a stranger's cock doesn't arouse me at all (and I don't lie to the guy, ever), but it's not a traumatic experience for me either, so why not use that as an additional little source of income.

LadyLuna said:
Simple way to anonymously put your opinion out there. And of course, saying it publicly below is an option too.

Yup, I love watching cock cams. I've announced that I'll watch the cams of guys who are on my friends list, but they're usually not the ones who are interested in cam-to-cam. Instead, I get the random guys who come in the room and won't say hi, but they'll blurt out "Cam's on for you, bb" or "Can you check my cam?"

Don't you love how they try to be slick and ask you to "check the cam to see if it's on?" :lol: Nice try...

Looking at a male body is kind of like "seen one, you seen 'em all" to me. Honestly, I don't pay much attention to a guys body at all other than his cock. :shifty: that being said, I'd be lying if I said I didn't like watching some cock sometimes...but really if I want to look at a nice cock, I would much rather look at my manfriends than some strangers of course.

Reactions: Always_Tim
LilyMarie said:
AmberCutie said:

Personally, I can't even begin to understand where these sentiments are coming from. :think:
Can't you see a model as a friend and find her attractive/arousing? At the same time? Wouldn't that be the ideal situation? Why does it have to be one or the other? Aren't people who seem to be on the same wavelength as you automatically sexier? Shouldn't the model be the hot friend (who you can jerk off to without a guilty conscience ;) ) rather than the friend who's like a sister?
Both of these points exactly. I still tell the model i'm friends with that she looks beautiful today, or she looks sexy in the outfit she is wearing or whatever. We both know it's a compliment and why wouldn't i want to compliment her just because we're friends. I've never been that sexual with her in terms of talking (never told her if i did masturbate to her or anyting like that) so i never had to change what i said once we became friends. I did let her know that if at any point she does start finding it a little weird because she thinks we're close friends, to let me know and i'll tone it down but her reply was it's fine and she's happy with what i say and wouldn't want me to change it.
I think it's just about finding what works between yourself and the model. A simple compliment might work with some, or something more sexy might work with others. But don't just change to 'i can no longer find you hot/attractive/arousing anymore'.

Reactions: LadyLuna
About the friends thing...

I'm a very physical person. It's easy to mistake physical for sexual... and easy to go from "I like to hug" to "I like to fuck". So it's really easy for me to stay sexual even with friends.

Reactions: LindseyDoll
hehe, a model did once asked me if I did have a suggestion for the room topic, I suggested:

"I watch your cam for 20 tokens, add 20 tokens when over 40 years, add 20 tokens when over 100 kg"

she did not use it for real, only a very short time as fun.

Reactions: LuckySmiles
Ugh. No. And I'm bi, but I don't like looking at vaginas either.
I don't find sexual organs pretty. They were designed to be functional, not good-looking.
I don't even understand the appeal of pussy flashes, to be honest.
:twocents-02cents:

Only if I'm paid to. It usually doesn't turn me on or off, unless its super nice looking or super deformed. I don't watch them in groups because it's not fair to the other guys for me to stop masturbating to click on the cams of others.

Reactions: LadyLuna
AmberCutie said:
You boys think that it will make us happy to hear that you see us as more than a sex object now, but stating we can't give you a boner makes us sad.

I agree! I had a regular (he tends to put his foot in his mouth) who would say something similar to me, and I was like "Wow, um, alrighty then....."

Only if it's someone I'm physically and emotionally attracted to. Which isn't really a regular occurrence on mfc.

Looking at a random persons cock disgusts me. It just seems so sick and perverted. Like a flasher or something! I don't mind that guys are wanking etc, it's kind of the point! But actually seeing it creeps the fuck out of me!

Ok imagine I'm in a bar/on the street, there are guys watching me, thinking I'm hot, if they all started whipping their cocks out in front of me they'd all be arrested and I'd possibly need some counselling. I don't really see the internet as being any different to real life.

There's also the fact that I don't tend to date men over 30 with a few exceptions, so why on earth would I like to see someone not particularly attractive in their 40's/50's naked? There's a reason why these guys are coming to my room and watching me rather than watching someone much older, and the reason they're watching me is because they find me physically attractive. How many guys at 21 would like to see a group of not very attractive/groomed 50 year old woman spread their vagina's at them when they can get young hot girls to do it instead? Men are different so maybe they would.
There's also the fact that even if someone's my age and good looking, well I have lots of very good looking male friends, it doesn't mean I want to see them have a wank, so why would I want to see a complete stranger wank?

Only times I ever turn on cams is when I get curious about a person/know he's close to my age/get the feeling he might be attractive. They're usually the kind of guys who don't really want to be watched either.

Reactions: Nordling
16_bit said:
LilyMarie said:
AmberCutie said:

Both of these points exactly. I still tell the model i'm friends with that she looks beautiful today, or she looks sexy in the outfit she is wearing or whatever. We both know it's a compliment and why wouldn't i want to compliment her just because we're friends. I've never been that sexual with her in terms of talking (never told her if i did masturbate to her or anyting like that) so i never had to change what i said once we became friends. I did let her know that if at any point she does start finding it a little weird because she thinks we're close friends, to let me know and i'll tone it down but her reply was it's fine and she's happy with what i say and wouldn't want me to change it.
I think it's just about finding what works between yourself and the model. A simple compliment might work with some, or something more sexy might work with others. But don't just change to 'i can no longer find you hot/attractive/arousing anymore'.

I never said I stopped finding them attractive or beautiful in anyway. I feel like the comment has been taken way passed how it was intended to be. I said erection blocker, meaning I'm not standing at attention while I watch them like I do with models who I don't have a connection with, but in no way, shape or form do I stop finding my friends to be exceedingly beautiful women, and 99% of the time I still compliment them on how gorgeous they are. If I really wanted to, I'm sure I could still masturbate while watching them, but I'd rather enjoy their company. Personally, I hate the activity of masturbation, maybe that's why I feel the need to do it while watching models whom I have no connection with? Who knows...

Reactions: 16_bit
I watch cams in exclusive, where it won't distract me from doing a show for everyone else that's watching.
Sometimes I like what I see, sometimes I don't, it's a gamble.
I prefer when I can see their face too, I've never understood the appeal of the super close up genetal cam.

Also yesterday I watched a cam that was so zoomed in all I could see were his nuts... kinda felt like being tea-bagged through the interwebs :?

:lol:

Isabella_deL said:
Only if it's someone I'm physically and emotionally attracted to. Which isn't really a regular occurrence on mfc.

Looking at a random persons cock disgusts me. It just seems so sick and perverted. Like a flasher or something! I don't mind that guys are wanking etc, it's kind of the point! But actually seeing it creeps the fuck out of me!

Ok imagine I'm in a bar/on the street, there are guys watching me, thinking I'm hot, if they all started whipping their cocks out in front of me they'd all be arrested and I'd possibly need some counselling. I don't really see the internet as being any different to real life.

There's also the fact that I don't tend to date men over 30 with a few exceptions, so why on earth would I like to see someone not particularly attractive in their 40's/50's naked? There's a reason why these guys are coming to my room and watching me rather than watching someone much older, and the reason they're watching me is because they find me physically attractive. How many guys at 21 would like to see a group of not very attractive/groomed 50 year old woman spread their vagina's at them when they can get young hot girls to do it instead? Men are different so maybe they would.
There's also the fact that even if someone's my age and good looking, well I have lots of very good looking male friends, it doesn't mean I want to see them have a wank, so why would I want to see a complete stranger wank?

Only times I ever turn on cams is when I get curious about a person/know he's close to my age/get the feeling he might be attractive. They're usually the kind of guys who don't really want to be watched either.

good points all, but i still got a belly laugh out of the images :)

Weirdtimmy said:
I never said I stopped finding them attractive or beautiful in anyway. I feel like the comment has been taken way passed how it was intended to be. I said erection blocker, meaning I'm not standing at attention while I watch them like I do with models who I don't have a connection with, but in no way, shape or form do I stop finding my friends to be exceedingly beautiful women, and 99% of the time I still compliment them on how gorgeous they are. If I really wanted to, I'm sure I could still masturbate while watching them, but I'd rather enjoy their company. Personally, I hate the activity of masturbation, maybe that's why I feel the need to do it while watching models whom I have no connection with? Who knows...
While i can't exactly say for sure on behalf of Amber and Lily, i don't believe any of our comments were directed at you, but at members in general. And were not trying to single you out or say that you don't find any model attractive anymore.
Amber used your point to state that other members shouldn't tell a model that, and Lily and myself backed that up. With my reply, i wasn't directing anything i said to you but to everyone reading and members in general. But i do apologise if you felt that way.

Reactions: Weirdtimmy
PlayboyMegan said:
Only if I'm paid to. It usually doesn't turn me on or off, unless its super nice looking or super deformed. I don't watch them in groups because it's not fair to the other guys for me to stop masturbating to click on the cams of others.

You and I pretty much the same then. I'm not turned on to see it, nor am I turned on, so I just do it in private that way I'm being paid to do it and not taking focus off of my show/room/whatever.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Status
Not open for further replies.