AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you sing in the shower/bath?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2015
So apparently shower singing is a widespread phenomenon(Wikipedia link)

Do you sing songs in the shower?

I like to sing happy songs in the shower, it makes me feel good for the rest of the day. Some of the songs I sing are Abba's - Thank you for the music, and recently Jason Mraz's - I'm Yours.

If you sing in the shower what songs do you like singing?

It's where I belt out all my favorite showtunes.

Great acoustics in bathrooms.

Lately I've been practicing this high note that woman sings in the "Go For It" song from Rocky V ("Heart and fire...I see it in your eyes...heart and fire...you've got to go for the feeling!"). Other times I'll just sing whatever I'm feeling like singing. Maybe "Radio Gaga" by Queen. Or a song from Alanis Morissette's 'Jagged Little Pill' CD. Or songs from the 80s cartoon Jem (The pink-haired cartoon chick in my forum signature). :)

I just installed a rainfall showerhead the other night, so I am really enjoying my showers now.

Reactions: Puffin
I do not relegate my singing to the shower. I'll break out tunes anytime anywhere.

No way, I totally just wash my body and get on with life...

PFFF. Of course I sing! Everyone sings in the shower! If someone says they don't, they're lying and they can't be trusted. :p

Favorite songs to belt: Wannabe- Spice Girls, Ain't No Mountain High Enough- Marvin Gaye, Don't Stop Me Now- Queen, and Hakuna Matata from Lion King.

No way, I totally just wash my body and get on with life...

PFFF. Of course I sing! Everyone sings in the shower! If someone says they don't, they're lying and they can't be trusted. :p

Favorite songs to belt: Wannabe- Spice Girls, Ain't No Mountain High Enough- Marvin Gaye, Don't Stop Me Now- Queen, and Hakuna Matata from Lion King.
Excellent tune!

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passin' craze
It means no worries for the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata.

Reactions: Lexi Emerson
I listen to Pandora all the time I sing anywhere really in the shower always not much in the bath ...I try not to when we have people over my house is small and don't want everyone hearing my not so great singing ;)

When I lived in my parents' house (There were 7 people total living in the house), I was most comfortable doing my singing during rare moments when I was the only person home. Well the one day, I thought I was still home alone, so I was in the shower belting something out. Later, my lil' sis told me her boyfriend had said to her "I think somebody left the radio on upstairs." And she had told him "No, that's my sister singing." Lol.

Reactions: Starman
Every time! Also while driving. I'm an amateur acapella singer and I sing with friends, but since I'm busy with other things most of the time, I use shower and drive time to practice and memorize lyrics. I often have lyrics taped to to the outside of the shower glass door when I shower. lol

• Funny!
Reactions: Princess Amy
Status
Not open for further replies.