AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you think I could dye hot wax w/ food coloring?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi Nova

Cam Model
Aug 12, 2019
www.sextpanther.com
Twitter Username
@naomi_nova_
Chaturbate Username
Naomi_Nova
And it would work okay? ...As long as I don't put it anywhere near my naughty bits? Like maybe just for the boobies? I'm wanting to do a Halloween hot wax show but the only color wax the sex store sells is white, and I don't wanna go searching elsewhere!

Also thank you to anyone who was apart of the discourse on my last thread with all my n00by questions. :h: I'm sure there will be more n00by questions to come, but I'll save them for a later time.

And it would work okay? ...As long as I don't put it anywhere near my naughty bits? Like maybe just for the boobies? I'm wanting to do a Halloween hot wax show but the only color wax the sex store sells is white, and I don't wanna go searching elsewhere!

Also thank you to anyone who was apart of the discourse on my last thread with all my n00by questions. :h: I'm sure there will be more n00by questions to come, but I'll save them for a later time.

Hey, so the definitive answer is no. I've tried this before when I was a teenager obsessed with wicca and unable to get what I needed. It just makes a mess. U can buy fancy wax dyes at hobby lobby or Michael's but u will need to melt all the wax and repour it and u may as well make a whole new candle

You can melt crayons in a pinch but it won't dye much of the wax.

Jesus candles the kind the dollar store sells are usually what u need. I thought all stores had colors but when I moved out of new orleans I discovered that was not the case.. dollar stores in Florida mostly have white :(

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Hey, so the definitive answer is no. I've tried this before when I was a teenager obsessed with wicca and unable to get what I needed. It just makes a mess. U can buy fancy wax dyes at hobby lobby or Michael's but u will need to melt all the wax and repour it and u may as well make a whole new candle

You can melt crayons in a pinch but it won't dye much of the wax.

Jesus candles the kind the dollar store sells are usually what u need. I thought all stores had colors but when I moved out of new orleans I discovered that was not the case.. dollar stores in Florida mostly have white :(

My dollar stores sometimes have colors and sometimes don't, same with candles in the jar without the religious icons. You can also find them at gas stations and religious stores but they're a little more expensive there.

Wait haha, I didn't know you could use just candles from the dollar store? Jesus candles?? What does a "Jesus candle" look like exactly? I thought I had to seek out proper body safe wax, lol. Gosh, I really am a n00b. I wanna learn all the tips n tricks, too please!! Lol thanks everybody!

My bf thinks he has seen Jesus candles at our dollar store, but again only in white, would food coloring work in those, I wonder? :/ Thanks again!

What does a "Jesus candle" look like exactly?

They're tall, skinny jar candles with Jesus, Mary, or a saint on the side.

Wax play is all about melting temperature. You can use any candle that burns at a low enough temperature to not cause burns. Some people test the temperature by pouring a bit on the inside of their wrist.

Edit: I've also had good luck with standard taper candles, but be aware that some of those are a color outside with a white core, so check for that.

Reactions: Naomi Nova
Wait haha, I didn't know you could use just candles from the dollar store? Jesus candles?? What does a "Jesus candle" look like exactly? I thought I had to seek out proper body safe wax, lol. Gosh, I really am a n00b. I wanna learn all the tips n tricks, too please!! Lol thanks everybody!

My bf thinks he has seen Jesus candles at our dollar store, but again only in white, would food coloring work in those, I wonder? :/ Thanks again!
Food coloring is water based. So it doesn't mix with any type of wax.

Always test a candle on ur skin first for allergies and temperature test. The further away from your skin u hold it the cooler it will be. U can use a candle warmer or double boiler to melt wax too.

Taper candles (even the ones at the sex store) will burn hotter cos the wax comes right off the flame. Jar candles are better. Soy candles burn the least hot. Generally the harder the wax. The hotter it is... beeswax is an exception.

Never use beeswax. It will give bad burns. Tea candle wax also can be bad and the metal will burn u.

Eeeek haha I wanna have my show soon ish and I'm feeling really unprepared, not sure if I will go through with it this time around or not. Maybe I'll paint my bum like a pumpkin instead. :giggle: 🎃

But if I were to go through with it, you would suggest soy candles then? Less hot sounds ideal as I'm a total beginner, haha. And I think I might be able to find soy/jar candles fairly easily and possibly even in different colors so wish me luck! Thanks for all the advice!!! If you have any more I'm open to it, since I basically have no idea what I'm doing! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.