AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do you use an incentive plan to increase your traffic?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I Did and It Didn't Work

• Never Thought of It

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2018
Seattle, Washington
Hello Models,

This is Scott and I am currently working on an incentive plan to increase your room attendance, your membership registration, customer retention and tipping. I have looked for other threads on this forum and have not found anything substantial or beyond the free pic or video.

Examples: You can offer incentives to have people from the lounge (MFC) attend your room or If a room attendee registers for your fan club or membership site. You could also give an incentive to customers who renew their annual membership or purchase a minimum amount of tokens from your room. The options are endless and you have control.

I welcome all suggestions, advice and information you may have on this topic. Even if it is a "Scott, get the hell off our forum." Please post your questions here and if you see a question you would also like to ask, please like the post so I can address the questions people are interested in.

I truly am appreciative of your input and value your opinion. Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of success.
- Scott

First:
Scott, get the hell off our forum.
joking, for now...

Anywho you're describing what many Twitch partners use to keep people viewing the chat room even if they aren't interacting but adding numbers to the viewer count? There are giveaways and whatnot for points that you accrue just by being a user in the room. Correct?

If so, that's cool and I doubt many cam models have used it as there is nothing that directly integrates with our adult related sites that I know of.

edit: after re-reading I see you're referring to doing it on our own, not using a built-in program... rodgerdodger.

Hello Models,

This is Scott and I am currently working on an incentive plan to increase your room attendance, your membership registration, customer retention and tipping. I have looked for other threads on this forum and have not found anything substantial or beyond the free pic or video.

Examples: You can offer incentives to have people from the lounge (MFC) attend your room or If a room attendee registers for your fan club or membership site. You could also give an incentive to customers who renew their annual membership or purchase a minimum amount of tokens from your room. The options are endless and you have control.

I welcome all suggestions, advice and information you may have on this topic. Even if it is a "Scott, get the hell off our forum." Please post your questions here and if you see a question you would also like to ask, please like the post so I can address the questions people are interested in.

I truly am appreciative of your input and value your opinion. Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of success.
- Scott
What would the incentive be? I have seen incentive plans previously where people have gotten things such as videos, Snapchat, double spanks and other things like that but it haven't really worked.

DJ,
Thank you for your response. I hope more people will share their thoughts and ideas.

These incentives would have a larger ROI for the performers and the viewer/member would recieve a greater return for their investment.

I am working in a couple of plans. However it requires the input from people like you to help shape and implement the outcome.
Thank you again for your input.
- Scott

I know some models offer a free video or something if you upgrade from basic and tip her your first 200 tokens, is that something like what you mean? I know with MFC Share models are encouraged to create different clubs that would have various benefits but that is hardly new.

Converting members from the lounges into steady tippers is going to be next to impossible. Lounge lizards are such because they don't want the interaction with a model and needing to tip for her time. In the lowest tier lounge you have people that have been members for years and are proud of the fact they still have their first 200 tokens. I would consider that a dead tree.

I do have to wonder what you get out of this?

First edit: after re-reading I see you're referring to doing it on our own, not using a built-in program... rodgerdodger.

AmberCutie,

Thank you for responding and I really appreciate your input.

This would be something the performer can do on their own. I have may ideas how to use the incentive plan. I know this will be vague but I think you will get the picture.

Lets say a chaturbate model has a room of 500 viewers, 50 of which are fans, members and low level tippers. The performer can say "Anyone who subscribes to my fan page will recieve....blah blah blah..." The viewers will see the value in the gift (over $200 in value) and gladly give the performer their legitimate email address.

I have many more examples that I will share after I get more input from performers and learn what has and has not worked in the past.

Thank you again for your reply and I hope you will pass this post on to others or at least talk about the subject. I believe it could be a game changer for the industry.

Best regards,
- Scott

QUOTE="I do have to wonder what you get out of this?[/QUOTE]

Coffee Knight, (love the name btw),

Thank you VERY MUCH for your response and your explanation of Lounge Lizards. That is valuable information to me and raises the question "How to get $$ from LL without them even knowing it?" (I'll put that on the back burner for now). Thank you for asking the question "What do you get out of it?" I will be honest with you and everyone else. I'll give you the "between the eyes" answer and request that you continue reading my extended answer before casting judgement.

My "between the eyes" answer: I will make a commission or some monetary compensation.
My extended explanation: As of today, there will be a cost to the performer and a commission paid to me. The cost to the performer will be $0.00 to $40 per month or $480 per year. My commission 10% or $480. The reason, I have my own story which I will tell in the future. I'll let you know, that this industry is closer to me than I realized.

Now what are the benefits or ROI for the performer and viewer.
The Performer: More branding and recognition. More sales of merchandise and commissions from token sales (Amazon gifts/cards most of all).. a real email address that can be monetized. The value of 100 legitimate emails is priceless.
The Viewer: Giving a legitimate email address or for a small cost ($25-30) they receive a gift/incentive (over $200 in value) and are willing tell there friends or repeat the transaction to keep getting the gift/incentive.
The possibilities are endless, but honestly, I am naive about the industry. ... with the help of you, AmberCutie, DJ Pioneer and others I hope we can help each other to profit from this market.

CoffeeKnight, thank you for your response to my post and the information you have given me. I truly appreciate it.

Best Regareds
- Scott

DJ,
Thank you for your response. I hope more people will share their thoughts and ideas.

These incentives would have a larger ROI for the performers and the viewer/member would recieve a greater return for their investment.

I am working in a couple of plans. However it requires the input from people like you to help shape and implement the outcome.
Thank you again for your input.
- Scott
Yeah that really didn't answer my question now did it?
AmberCutie,

Thank you for responding and I really appreciate your input.

This would be something the performer can do on their own. I have may ideas how to use the incentive plan. I know this will be vague but I think you will get the picture.

Lets say a chaturbate model has a room of 500 viewers, 50 of which are fans, members and low level tippers. The performer can say "Anyone who subscribes to my fan page will recieve....blah blah blah..." The viewers will see the value in the gift (over $200 in value) and gladly give the performer their legitimate email address.

I have many more examples that I will share after I get more input from performers and learn what has and has not worked in the past.

Thank you again for your reply and I hope you will pass this post on to others or at least talk about the subject. I believe it could be a game changer for the industry.

Best regards,
- Scott
It sounds to me that you actually don't have any ideas and are just going to make up stuff as you go along.
It is not going to work

Thank you VERY MUCH for your response and your explanation of Lounge Lizards. That is valuable information to me and raises the question "How to get $$ from LL without them even knowing it?" (I'll put that on the back burner for now). Thank you for asking the question "What do you get out of it?" I will be honest with you and everyone else. I'll give you the "between the eyes" answer and request that you continue reading my extended answer before casting judgement.

My "between the eyes" answer: I will make a commission or some monetary compensation.
My extended explanation: As of today, there will be a cost to the performer and a commission paid to me. The cost to the performer will be $0.00 to $40 per month or $480 per year. My commission 10% or $480. The reason, I have my own story which I will tell in the future. I'll let you know, that this industry is closer to me than I realized.

The Performer: More branding and recognition. More sales of merchandise and commissions from token sales (Amazon gifts/cards most of all).. a real email address that can be monetized. The value of 100 legitimate emails is priceless.
The Viewer: Giving a legitimate email address or for a small cost ($25-30) they receive a gift/incentive (over $200 in value) and are willing tell there friends or repeat the transaction to keep getting the gift/incentive.
The possibilities are endless, but honestly, I am naive about the industry. ... with the help of you, AmberCutie, DJ Pioneer and others I hope we can help each other to profit from this market.

CoffeeKnight, thank you for your response to my post and the information you have given me. I truly appreciate it.

Best Regareds
- Scott
Sounds to me that you are another of those slick guys who tries to make money off the work that models put in by giving vague promises. There is no way I would give you my email address so I can get spam and/or phishing emails. If you have read the other threads how have you not managed to learn how badly it went for the other "naive" guys who came here? I have already helped a few models, but the difference between you and me is that I don't ask to be paid for it and it is actual real stuff that they have a use for like graphics, not some vague advice. You can't help me profit from this market because I am not looking for profit and I am certainly not going to help you profit from it.

Yeah that really didn't answer my question now did it?

DJ,Thank you again for your candid response. To respond to your question "What would the incentive be?" I will not give a specific answer other than the value is greater than the payment.

It sounds to me that you actually don't have any ideas and are just going to make up stuff as you go along. I understand your apprehension and respect it. You don't know me and where I am coming from. The best I can do is be honest with you and transparent. How you react is out of my control. I will say that I have 9 major ideas and each on consist of at least 2 profit ideas for the performer. The performer can implement any and all ideas that will increase their profit margin.
It is not going to work

"Sounds to me that you are another of those slick guys who tries to make money off the work that models put in by giving vague promises".
I don't know if I am a "slick guy" or not, but I do know that I do not make promises, I give guarantees. If the performer does not see an equal or greater ROI there is no need for them to pay for it.

There is no way I would give you my email address so I can get spam and/or phishing emails. You are 100% correct. No cam model would ever spam or phish a customer. That would be detrimental if not kill their business. However again, this is up to the performer how they use the emails of their customers.

If you have read the other threads how have you not managed to learn how badly it went for the other "naive" guys who came here? I will admit, naive was not a search term I used in the forum. If you know of ANY thread that relates to this topic please send me the link. I will gladly read it and take it for face value.

I have already helped a few models, but the difference between you and me is that I don't ask to be paid for it and it is actual real stuff that they have a use for like graphics, not some vague advice. After reading many of your post I see that you give real advice and never have asked for money in return. As for me, I give no advice and only suggestions. The decision is purely in the hands of the performer. As to being vague, I will not be explicit in my explanations except to the few Itrust and have encouraged me to seek the advice of the members in this forum. I'm sure you can understand why vagueness.

"You can't help me profit from this market because I am not looking for profit and I am certainly not going to help you profit from it." DJ Pioneer, I can not help you profit in this market. Nor would I try. I only ask for your advice and questions so that I can validate the validity of my idea. The idea is solid and works in many industries. I just don't know if it will work in this one.

Again, Thank you for your valuable input. I do appreciate it. Cheer!
- Scott

Best Regareds
- Scott

So... you are trying to get ideas out of us to then sell us back? How does that work Scott? You don't even understand the particulars of MFC traffic, completely clueless about the lounge and how we hate its regulars... Like I heard the lovely @Tesla say to her room once: "ewwww the lounge, you can catch VIH in there"

On top of that it sounds to me like you don't understand how incentive sales work... most affiliate marketing networks actively discourage this type of hard selling because someone who signs up to your newsletter because you are promising a video for free will then unsubscribe after receiving it or worse: mark you as spam once they get what they want.

So I will tell you this with tact... but if you are trying to take advantage of gullible people at least market it well and do it somewhere seasoned models can't reply for everyone to see.

DJ,Thank you again for your candid response. To respond to your question "What would the incentive be?" I will not give a specific answer other than the value is greater than the payment.

I understand your apprehension and respect it. You don't know me and where I am coming from. The best I can do is be honest with you and transparent. How you react is out of my control. I will say that I have 9 major ideas and each on consist of at least 2 profit ideas for the performer. The performer can implement any and all ideas that will increase their profit margin.

I don't know if I am a "slick guy" or not, but I do know that I do not make promises, I give guarantees. If the performer does not see an equal or greater ROI there is no need for them to pay for it.

You are 100% correct. No cam model would ever spam or phish a customer. That would be detrimental if not kill their business. However again, this is up to the performer how they use the emails of their customers.

I will admit, naive was not a search term I used in the forum. If you know of ANY thread that relates to this topic please send me the link. I will gladly read it and take it for face value.

After reading many of your post I see that you give real advice and never have asked for money in return. As for me, I give no advice and only suggestions. The decision is purely in the hands of the performer. As to being vague, I will not be explicit in my explanations except to the few Itrust and have encouraged me to seek the advice of the members in this forum. I'm sure you can understand why vagueness.

DJ Pioneer, I can not help you profit in this market. Nor would I try. I only ask for your advice and questions so that I can validate the validity of my idea. The idea is solid and works in many industries. I just don't know if it will work in this one.

Again, Thank you for your valuable input. I do appreciate it. Cheer!
- Scott
Just so you know you make it really hard you make it really hard to see and quote your answers when you put them in the quote tag for my post.

You have no credentials, no one knows you and you don't seem to have much experience with MFC. For some reason you expect people to do your research for you and do it for free so you can then sell your "suggestions" and charge for them if the give a return on the investment, but you won't have any accountability if they turn out to be so bad that the model looses money on them you just don't earn money on it. To me this seems about as honest as selling horoscopes so yeah I understand the need to be vague otherwise people wouldn't buy into it. Also why should the model pay you after you have given your "suggestions"? You have no way to know how much they make based of your suggestions and even if you did it is not like you would be able to send debt collectors to them if they don't want to pay.

I don't see what you could bring to the table, you don't seem to have any experience as a model or a member on MFC, you haven't shown that you have any other skills. You claim you have 9 ideas, but you can't even share any of the seven who are not going to bring the models any profit even though they shouldn't have to pay for them anyway since they would not get a return on the investment. As far as I can tell you bring nothing to the table yet you expect a seat at it, why do you deserve one?

Status
Not open for further replies.