AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you want to be the best webcam performer?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2015
The award winning and patented Kiiroo devices can connect online and communicate with each other to create a uniquely sensual experience. By using the Kiiroo technology, webcam-models can now touch, tease and please, from anywhere in the world. By introducing and implementing cyberdildonics and cybermastrubators into the webcam industry we will create a whole new dimension and opportunity for models and consumers. This will create more visits for a longer time period, which in turn will bring more sales to the site!

If you are interested to work with us and use the Kiiroo-technology for your webcamsessions please let me know and I will send you some more specific information.

etienne@datoromedia.com

Is this basically the same as Realtouch?

Please don't send me a pm with a link to a video explaining the difference as a post here would have been much better instead.

This is the product video he sent me btw for anyone who is curious. He said in the pm it wasn't the same, but well...it looks the same to me. However, I've never used either, but it's virtually (pun intended :mrgreen: ) the same description.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Ann_Sulu said:

This is the product video he sent me btw for anyone who is curious. He said in the pm it wasn't the same, but well...it looks the same to me. However, I've never used either, but it's virtually (pun intended :mrgreen: ) the same description.

The music and camera angles made it look like a horror movie.... :?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-26 at 11.25.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-26 at 11.25.21 AM.png
    143.1 KB · Views: 498
Ann_Sulu said:
My initial reaction was the same, but if I recall, Realtouch could only be used on THEIR cam site. If a product was made that was completely independent of any cam show driven platforms, that could be nice. To be able to do private shows on MFC or any other current cam site with devices like this would be cool. Especially if models could use the female device and broadcast the sensations to multiple male devices simultaneously. (I tried discussing this with Realtouch when I tested it with them in their beta days, but they didn't seem too receptive, likely because they wanted it to work just on their own site.)

:oops: Please don't hate me. I directed this guy here since he somehow wound up messaging me through my custom video contact form. Sorry guys!

Okay, I will try to give some more explanation and information. First off all we (Datoro Media) are the source to implement the Kiiroo products into the webcam industry. The devices are beyond traditional sexual intimacy products. Our devices communicate with each other to create a uniquely sensual experience. Pearl is a luxury G-spot vibrator; Onyx is the next generation of male masturbators, complete with a Fleshlight® sleeve inside. When any two KIIROO devices are used together online, they simulate actual physical intimacy. Because of KIIROO, you can actually touch your visitors, followers & members over the internet. This means that our Adult Cyber Toys allow for their users to engage in intercourse over any distance. Of course, Onyx and Pearl can both be used independently as well. It’s possible to use it on multiple visitors at the same time from anywhere in the world.

Besides that, it’s also possible to record live-cam sessions and put them online whilst you are not working, so you can make money in the time you are not online. The ultimate goal is bringing cam-models and customers closer than they’ve ever been before.

We have very interesting commissions and lots of opportunities to make your shows unique in the world. Please do contact me if you are interested in receiving more details and information.

www.kiiroo.com
etienne@datoromedia.com

AmberCutie said:
Ann_Sulu said:
My initial reaction was the same, but if I recall, Realtouch could only be used on THEIR cam site. If a product was made that was completely independent of any cam show driven platforms, that could be nice. To be able to do private shows on MFC or any other current cam site with devices like this would be cool. Especially if models could use the female device and broadcast the sensations to multiple male devices simultaneously. (I tried discussing this with Realtouch when I tested it with them in their beta days, but they didn't seem too receptive, likely because they wanted it to work just on their own site.)

Ah ok, I hadn't ever really gotten a chance to learn much about Realtouch, and the pm annoyed me. It is cool that it's on multiple platforms though. Yeah, I'd likely be willing to give it a go.

LuthienBlythe said:
It seems like this is the site. http://www.lovense.com/

What exactly is so different and great about this one in particular? Other long distance toys exist and what not.

Can their toys only be controlled on skype? Is there a way for them to be controlled on MFC ? Thanks for the link btw.

Hi Etienne, Amber and other models in this post.
If you need a male test person to test the other end, I would love to try Onyx with you and give you qualified feedback on how this works.
I work with SW and HW development and my profession is to test and review products.
I can help you with detailed feedback and help you with understanding what happens in the other end and how you maximize the male effect. :)

I wanna be a better human being but mostly I'd like to get really good at video games so when I olay online ppl can stop yelling at me. I know I am noob... but no one helps in the noob section. Lol

creativedreamer said:
LuthienBlythe said:
It seems like this is the site. http://www.lovense.com/

What exactly is so different and great about this one in particular? Other long distance toys exist and what not.

Can their toys only be controlled on skype? Is there a way for them to be controlled on MFC ? Thanks for the link btw.

Hi,

I work at lovense and thought I would be able to clear this up for you =)

You can connect with clients in two ways using our smartphone apps or PC/MAC software:

1. With video (everything is shown in app)
2. Without Video (good if you want to sync the toys and have the video stream on a different platform - like skype, MFC, Chaturbate, SM, etc..)

We also recently added hidden features in our app. If you contact me - eddy@lovense.com - saying your a cam model, I can unlock them for you. The new features:

1. A new Public Show tab which allows you to easily switch who is controlling your toy (great for tipping wars or to provide an interactive touch to your shows)
2. An automatic timer when you allow someone to control your toy (easy to keep track of time)
3. The inability for clients to add you as a friend (you must add them-- so you can avoid freeloaders messaging you constantly...)

If anyone tries it out and has some suggestions on how how to improve it further, we would truly appreciate it. Our software development team will be able to add the features in a short time =)

Also, you should consider signing up for our affiliate program. If you're going to do public shows with our toys- you might as well extra money since you're already promoting it!

We normally offer 15% commission, but if you include a banner (with a link to our website- that's how we track sales) on your profile and state on your profile that you do shows (public or private) with our interactive toys we can raise it to 25%. E-mail me at eddy@lovense.com if you're interested. I'll also try to keep an eye on this post!

HyoriKim said:
Is it hackable? For instance, if the client is pissing me off can I make it give his weiner grill marks with the touch of a button? For sure I will sign up if that is possible.

hahahaha.. into S&M?

Reactions: BlueSkyAction
I just picked one up, I had a real touch but it didnt last a year and they stopped making them, the hardware seems to be breaking down for almost everyone, that and the fact you could only use it on thier site was a huge turn off.
I decided to try this because its affiliated with fleshlight so I hope it has more lasting power, now its just about getting models on board, f4f seems to be starting but I never like that site so I hope MFC models start using it. Every place I look it shows that it can be use by anyone at any time, it seems to be marketing for couples using it long distance over skype anyway but I got it for camshows. It also has a manual mode which real touch never had, you HAD to use thier webcams or embeded videos....

Status
Not open for further replies.