AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Documents Not Accepted

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2020
Hi
I am a Moderator on Chaturbate and I was going to moderate for dolce_feet, last week her account was good, up and running, now tonight she cannot earn tokens as chaturbate has not accepted here documents for her account, she has uploaded more documents and photo's but yet Chaturbate has not accepted them, Please could you help with this problem?, CB has not told her anything about the reason her documents were not accepted,, Please Please can you help? The model's name is dolce_feet

Hi
I am a Moderator on Chaturbate and I was going to moderate for dolce_feet, last week her account was good, up and running, now tonight she cannot earn tokens as chaturbate has not accepted here documents for her account, she has uploaded more documents and photo's but yet Chaturbate has not accepted them, Please could you help with this problem?, CB has not told her anything about the reason her documents were not accepted,, Please Please can you help? The model's name is dolce_feet

Support does not share account information with anyone other than the account holder however I can confirm Support emailed this broadcaster yesterday. Please have dolce_feet reach out to Support directly if they are still having issues with their account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.