AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does anybody work at MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2021
So, I was banned over nothing 2 months ago and I tried making a new account and I got banned again. I didn't do anything against the rules but I got reported a lot since another girl and her regulars there hated me. MFC is refusing to assist me with this issue.

Sorry. No MFC reps here. If they banned your previous account, you wouldn't be permitted to create another. Your info has been blacklisted.

It takes a lot for MFC to ban someone, so if you truly believe you didn't do anything, dont know what to say other than contacting their model support. Sign up for other sites if you haven't done so already, and always read tos.

To avoid future model harassment, stay in your lane. Don't engage or react to attention seeking behavior. Block button is your friend. Certain sites you can mute words to avoid any unwanted interactions. I'm sorry you were harassed and doxxed. That's no fun, and it sucks when trolls do damage.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
u really had to fuck up man ! mfc allows just about everything and if you got banned then it must be some fowl cruel shit u did
i've had my life threatened , been called every name in the world , been harrassed none stop for 18 years on cam now and i cant get them banned

Upvote 0
i've had my life threatened , been called every name in the world , been harrassed none stop for 18 years on cam now and i cant get them banned

It was models that did this to you?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.