AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does Anyone Have any Experience With the We-Vibe Couples Vibrator?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 11, 2019
Hey everyone,
I have been thinking a lot about buying a We-Vibe couples vibrator but I'm not sure if it's actually worth the price and I was wondering if anyone here has experience with it and could maybe share some more details about how you liked it, pros, cons and if it was uncomfortable for your partner in any way at all? I read some reviews and a came across a few that were basically saying it would move around a lot during sex and basically had to hold it in place like a basic vibrator... Also saw a few saying it wasn't doing much to please their man and knowing that just makes me want to not buy it because I don't know if my man will like it and also he's "old school" and tries to keep things simple and I'm not sure if this thing would be too intimating or "kinky" for him cause he's not really into all that stuff.

On another note I can't get him to get into any other position other than missionary position. I have asked why but he won't tell me and just seems to like "shut down" or get shy about it and I think I know why considering his rough past and knowing he didn't have sex for almost 10 years before we even met I think he might just be nervous but every time I ask to please let's just try we can stop if he doesn't like it but he still keeps saying no "maybe another time" but it just never happens and now I'm starting to get a little bored in the bedroom since I'm a very kinky person and like to explore so now I'm at the point of looking into a bunch of sex toys made for couples to spice things up but I keep having this feeling that the We-Vibe might not be something he will like, I was wondering if anyone knows about something similar but less intimidating to him if that makes sense? Also if you ever were in a similar situation where your man wasn't into trying different positions, I wouldn't mind hearing if there was anything you did to change that and did it end up working?

Just FYI I am not a cam model... I wanted to be but now that I have a boyfriend and don't want to go behind his back or even mention it because I don't think he would take it so well and at this point I have a lot to think about and may never end up even doing it unless I can't find a job soon and I have no other choice, it might be something I'll have to talk to him about.

Thank you so much to anyone who can offer some advice, much love! xox