AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does anyone here use/own an iPad?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Just a quick question a two.
A model had a guy wanted to do c2c with her but he was unsure how, she asked if I could try explain to him how because she was busy.
I said ok, I asked what he was using: pc, laptop, or phone (I didn't even think of ipad)..

Obviously on phone it auto loads the m.chaturbate website (the mobile version); desktop and laptop it loads the desktop one.

Which version does it load on the iPad? If you look at the top left for the menu, is there a "hamburger" icon that you must click in order to show the navigation, or is the menu already there that shows "Chatrooms, Broadcast Yourself etc" ??
After asking what he sees, he just said it seems too complicated but thanks. I understand, he just wants to have fun with the model.

But it got me curious. I can't see/test myself what it looks like for iPad.
Also does anyone know if you still need a flash browser on your phone to broadcast (I have not broadcast on phone for a very long time). I had to use Puffin before.

Thanks in advance for anyone who knows.

I can't speak for CB. But, unless it's recently changed, MFC does not allow privates on mobile devices due to lag. Even on WiFi, there's abot a 10-15 second delay. So, wonder if it's similar on CB?

Someone else might have to answer on your CB specific question as I have never been on CB with a mobile device.

It seems that the desktop site is loaded, or at least the "Broadcast yourself" navigation menu is there. There is also the option to "Request Desktop Site" if you click on the "Share" icon.

The Flash plugin in required to broadcast and Flash isn't supported on the iPad and I suspect iPhones. Not sure about Android devices.

Just a quick question a two.
A model had a guy wanted to do c2c with her but he was unsure how, she asked if I could try explain to him how because she was busy.
I said ok, I asked what he was using: pc, laptop, or phone (I didn't even think of ipad)..

Obviously on phone it auto loads the m.chaturbate website (the mobile version); desktop and laptop it loads the desktop one.

Which version does it load on the iPad? If you look at the top left for the menu, is there a "hamburger" icon that you must click in order to show the navigation, or is the menu already there that shows "Chatrooms, Broadcast Yourself etc" ??
After asking what he sees, he just said it seems too complicated but thanks. I understand, he just wants to have fun with the model.

But it got me curious. I can't see/test myself what it looks like for iPad.
Also does anyone know if you still need a flash browser on your phone to broadcast (I have not broadcast on phone for a very long time). I had to use Puffin before.

Thanks in advance for anyone who knows.

Reactions: NotYou
It seems that the desktop site is loaded, or at least the "Broadcast yourself" navigation menu is there. There is also the option to "Request Desktop Site" if you click on the "Share" icon.

The Flash plugin in required to broadcast and Flash isn't supported on the iPad and I suspect iPhones. Not sure about Android devices.
I'm fairly sure it works on iPhone, but try the Puffin browser. It works with flash and enables you to use flash when viewing browser pages.

Reactions: NotYou
I'm fairly sure it works on iPhone, but try the Puffin browser. It works with flash and enables you to use flash when viewing browser pages.
I took a quick look at Puffin and the free version does not support Flash, only the paid version does. There are other browsers that might work for broadcasting but I haven't tried any of them. Note: Safari and Chrome work fine on iPad/iPhone for viewing CB, it is only broadcasting that is the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.