AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does anyone know anything skype shows?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2015
Twitter Username
@LilyBlueBBW
Streamate Username
LilyBluBBW
Chaturbate Username
bigpussy690
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/425557/BBWchubbyLisbyIsley/
Hiyas, everyone.

I want to know how I can make my skype shows successful. I want to know what sites that I can promote my

skype shows on. I got the payment processor of Dwolla already setup but I need to know how to bring in

clients. I am nice and pleasant and I try to be good to people but my efforts are not working. All of the guys

that follow me on chaturbate think I look pretty good and I guess that means something. Oh I am so lost.

Dwolla is a good option for payment of course, but you might want to include yourself in sites that have Skype listings. I just started doing them, and found them successful, if you promote them a bunch. I use SkyPrivate, and CamModelDirectory.

SkyPrivate is a plug-in that cuts the call as soon as the guy is out of funds, so it's pretty much just like a regular camsite private. I think that more have heard about CamModelDirectory though. Like normal Skype, they have no rules really, except what you can post on their site, and don't scam.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.