AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does anyone know how long does Liz take to reply?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2021
Hi guys does anyone know how long Liz takes to reply back? I'm having problems with the new feature Streamates is experimenting with. I've been here since 2014 and never had a problem streaming until today. The face scanning feature crashes the interphase and disconnects me if I ever get past the scanning phase. This is something Streamates say it will apply to all models eventually. I love streamates, I think it's the best one and I'm concerned because I have viewers here that have been coming to see me for 7 years and I don't want to lose them. Does anyone know how long she takes to reply back? Is anyone going through the same? Or is anyone else available to help me? Thank you.

Attachments

• delete 2.png
    delete 2.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 8
Seems like many are having these issues, so I imagine she is receiving a lot of messages about it. How long have you been waiting for a response?
Thank you so much for replying. Glad to know I'm not the only one. Not long. I sent one 11 hours ago and like 30 minutes ago but in the second one I added a screenshot. I'll give it some time until she gets back. I'm just worried about my regulars. Hopefully we can resolve this soon. Where did you see others talking about it? It seems like I was the only one here talking about it 😁.

Upvote 0
Seems like many are having these issues, so I imagine she is receiving a lot of messages about it. How long have you been waiting for a response?
Y'all so I downloaded firefox and it fixed the unresponsiveness and getting disconnected error for the face scanning process. The scanning process is very slow but that is something they acknowledged in a public email in our inbox, they're working on it. Can you guys forward the information to any other girls on other forums, to download firefox to fix this problem? Thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.