AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does anyone know....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miadanes369

Cam Model
May 22, 2020
Salzburg, Austria
Twitter Username
@miadanes369
Chaturbate Username
miadanes369
Is there a page which provide a name of all the models?
I don't want piracy sites , or something which is stealing from us and our hard work - I simply need a list to see are my older names gone?
Thanks.

no, don't think so.

I simply need a list to see are my older names gone?
What do you mean ? Your own old accounts there ?
Just add the searched pseudo at the end of the cb url, you'll see if it still exists : chaturbate.com/The_Searched_pseudo
or I didn't get you xd

else, I don't think that such a list can be done. A chaturbate model is not different than any other account when he/she doesn't broadcast since long and CB public interface doesn't give all users list (right @cbhours ?)

Upvote 0
Not on Chaturbate, but maybe someone has database , something like cbhours, but names by alphabetical order, so I can find are there pages who are using my old names- I want them to begone. Haha

Upvote 0
@miadanes369

webcamstats.com has a good list of current broadcasters that you can sort by follower and viewer counts, as well as searching for common names. Not exactly what you are looking for (alphabetical list) but it's a list non the less. :)

Reactions: miadanes369
Upvote 0
Thanks!!! So I can type my old names there I see haha , and damn they do have my old names!
Thats it, we can close this topic.
I am not going to delete it in case it helps someone too.

Upvote 0
put this into google and it will list any pages containing your old name

intext:"Your old username"

if you want to search a specific site you can add

inurl:"site you want to search"

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.