AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does anyone remember the model Biancamistress?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2022
I used to follow her but her profile disappeared and I haven't heard any news from her. She just vanished and it sucks cuz I really enjoyed her shows :( if anyone got any info on what happened it'd be cool to let me know. Maybe she changed her name? Idk

Maybe she doesn't want to be found. If she's left the industry, it's best to just leave her alone. I was hurt when a cam model friend of mine (who I used to talk to over the phone...who's sent me gifts in the mail for my birthday) just one day up and vanished forever, and I think on Twitter had even blocked me as well as the guy who was her most loyal, favorite cam site regular. He'd reached out to me about it, and he was just as shocked and confused as I was. We had no explanation for it. Maybe she'd had enough of the industry, and just wanted to remove all traces of it, including those of us she'd bonded with. 🤷‍♀️ All we can do is just move on, and hope that they are doing well. And that's what you should do.

If the model you're talking about makes the decision to return to camming one day (Which does happen sometimes), then that will be your opportunity to visit her again and tip her. As of right now, you just have to move on. It'd probably weird her out if she knew that people are making forum threads about her.

I used to follow her but her profile disappeared and I haven't heard any news from her. She just vanished and it sucks cuz I really enjoyed her shows :( if anyone got any info on what happened it'd be cool to let me know. Maybe she changed her name? Idk
I've had models change names before and they let me know. If she wants her old regulars to know where she is she can always message them. If you don't hear anything best to let it go.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.