1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone use IndieBill?

Discussion in 'Ask-a-Model!' started by kupido, May 31, 2018.

1. kupido

I'm interested to know if this is a reputable company/site to work with. If anyone uses it and gets success from it please post it below. I signed up for Indiebill not too long ago and sent them all my verification forms and personal info but it has been about 3 weeks now and they have not yet replied to ANY of my emails about verifying me. I want to get verified to i can start selling on there but it seems this site may be a fake. They took my information but are not verifying me. Who knows what they are doing with my info, stealing my identity or leaking my info to the world. I am really scared and worried now. Please can someone tell me their experience with Indiebill.

2. Alyssa Taylor

Cam Model

Alright, first off, breathe! They are a legitimate company, not fake and are not out to steal your info or leak it into the world, I promise! I have an account set up with them but due to hearing somethings about their support/hearing it's difficult to get a hold of them, I've chosen not to use them as a payment processor for the time being.

I hope you hear back from their support soon!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. kupido

THANK YOU for your reply and assurance Alyssa~

• Like Like x 1
  4. a_haze420

Cam Model

I really supported indie bill for a long time and it was my favourite payment processor.. but now their support doesn't respond for days took me 2 weeks to successfully update and receive my most recent payout and when it came they issues it wrong and it took another week to get the remainder and they wouldn't reimburse for all the charges I got dinged from my bank (he said "they pay a lot of wire fees too)

it was just bad business as it was their screw up and I ended losing about $35 after all was said and done.

I no longer promote recommend or use their service so just proceed at your own risk. But they are a legit company.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. QuinnLane

I'm pretty sure there's a thread somewhere about them, but yes they are legitimate. However I was unable to use them due to limited payout options.

• Like Like x 2
  6. kendra0knight

Cam Model

After signing up, I emailed them after 5 days. Got a response back 3 days later and verified a day after that. I think they are going through some serious growing pains and can't handle the workload right now. I finally got verified though. I wouldn't bother using the chat function on their site. It will just frustrate you!

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  7. Dan Epstein

I know Gerald, he probably doesn't like me too much by now, but he's legit. I hope it re-assures you.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  8. CharlieCharma

Cam Model

I sell a lot of indie kik and skype shows. Guys love using indiebill. I love the 85% cut. It's an awesome site.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. CupcakeKitty

Would you say IndieBill is worth it over other sites for private shows & such?

10. Autumn Alexander

Cam Model

I use it for my Skype sessions. My clients usually tip in my tribute page. I haven't don't a payout yet so I don't know how that works but my clients seem to like it!

As for support it took me a couple days to get a hold of them. Then within a day or two support then emailed me saying they were swamped and would verify me within the next week after I gave them more documentation. The wait was annoying but atleast they pulled through.