AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does anyone use "Scan Cams"?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I have been on CB for a while now, since the end of 2016 and although I have seen "Scan Cams" listed in the top right, I have NEVER used it.... until today.
But I don't understand it. I let it take me through 15 rooms. Each of these rooms was popular with 500+ viewers but the majority of them actually had 1000+ AND 13/15 of them were either COUPLEs or ORGIES. Only 2 of those 15 were solo women.

I very very VERY rarely watch couples cams, and NEVER watch orgies.. is it normal for it to scan these types of rooms (couples/orgies with 500+ viewers)? Or is it giving me these BECAUSE I don't usually visit these types of rooms/shows? If the latter, I can definitely understand that, it makes sense... but, is it normal to only show popular rooms? I assumed it would be random, or at least much more random than that.

There are - as I type - 52 pages of Females and 6 pages of couples/orgies. Why only popular cams? Not sure if this is intended or not. Or does it all depend which room you first click in to and click "scan cams"? I just went to a random solo female room, and then clicked it.

Does anyone have experience with this feature, do you use it often?

Edit:
Just started in a room with under 100 viewers, it immediately took me to a room with 13,000, then to 11,000, 9,000 and then 4,500.. then I ended it.
Seems like it would be better to be more randomized and maybe this could be a little way to potentially help those models with few viewers... heck, maybe EXCLUDE rooms with 2,000+ viewers in from this.

I have been on CB for a while now, since the end of 2016 and although I have seen "Scan Cams" listed in the top right, I have NEVER used it.... until today.
But I don't understand it. I let it take me through 15 rooms. Each of these rooms was popular with 500+ viewers but the majority of them actually had 1000+ AND 13/15 of them were either COUPLEs or ORGIES. Only 2 of those 15 were solo women.

I very very VERY rarely watch couples cams, and NEVER watch orgies.. is it normal for it to scan these types of rooms (couples/orgies with 500+ viewers)? Or is it giving me these BECAUSE I don't usually visit these types of rooms/shows? If the latter, I can definitely understand that, it makes sense... but, is it normal to only show popular rooms? I assumed it would be random, or at least much more random than that.

There are - as I type - 52 pages of Females and 6 pages of couples/orgies. Why only popular cams? Not sure if this is intended or not. Or does it all depend which room you first click in to and click "scan cams"? I just went to a random solo female room, and then clicked it.

Does anyone have experience with this feature, do you use it often?

Edit:
Just started in a room with under 100 viewers, it immediately took me to a room with 13,000, then to 11,000, 9,000 and then 4,500.. then I ended it.
Seems like it would be better to be more randomized and maybe this could be a little way to potentially help those models with few viewers... heck, maybe EXCLUDE rooms with 2,000+ viewers in from this.

I know the feature you’re talking about but I’ve never been interested in trying it out. Your description certainly didn’t change my mind. lol

I agree. Either go 100% random with it, or if it must be targeted, do it based on my browsing habits so there’s a slight chance I might enjoy the rooms it takes me to.

CB surely knows who I always visit, along with who I never visit, and could probably make some relatively accurate guesses about what I enjoy. Or better yet, let me check a couple boxes before the scan begins. Exclude couples, narrow down the age, pick a location or two, etc.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.