AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does anyone use the Lovense Quake?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have one and oh my god the feeling was surreal. To have my clit and g-spot vibrate at the same time is intense. Without a doubt a crowd pleaser. But it far more intense than the lush, test out the settings and strength before going on cam!

Yes I have one and oh my god the feeling was surreal. To have my clit and g-spot vibrate at the same time is intense. Without a doubt a crowd pleaser. But it far more intense than the lush, test out the settings and strength before going on cam!
how long have you had it i had the lush 3 and they break so fast.... :(

how long have you had it i had the lush 3 and they break so fast.... :(
I’ve had the quake only for two weeks so far. I will say the charge does not last as long as the lush. But I like the quake far more. So much fun!

I go through lushes too. My favorite model was the Lush2, I’m not terribly fond of the Lush 3. I’ve had two Lush3, one had terrible battery life, and the second just wasn’t as strong. Also the connection isn’t very strong like the Lush2 in I’m opinion.

I highly recommend Nora too for private shows!

There's probably not too many people using it yet because it just came out. I'm holding out and hoping someone gifts me one over the holidays. It looks amazing and I've heard really good things about it but I can't justify the upgrade right now.
Sorry to DP but I agree, if you can, get one gifted or wait for a Lovense sale and combo. Save the warranty card though!!! Lovense has done a great job of replacing any toy that I have had issues with if I bought it in within 365 days!

There's probably not too many people using it yet because it just came out. I'm holding out and hoping someone gifts me one over the holidays, and it's likely I'm not the only one. It looks amazing and I've heard really good things about it but I can't justify the upgrade right now.
Full disclosure, I gifted it to a model. I wasn't sure if I made a good choice since I didn't see anyone using it but you all seem to like it so I'm more comfortable. We are still waiting for delivery.

Reactions: GraysonDrake
I’ve had the quake only for two weeks so far. I will say the charge does not last as long as the lush. But I like the quake far more. So much fun!

I go through lushes too. My favorite model was the Lush2, I’m not terribly fond of the Lush 3. I’ve had two Lush3, one had terrible battery life, and the second just wasn’t as strong. Also the connection isn’t very strong like the Lush2 in I’m opinion.

I highly recommend Nora too for private shows!
The battery is only 2 hours. My model friend's privates with her regulars run 45 minutes to an hour. I think saving it for privates might be the best use. It sounds like it's not a replacement for the Lush due to battery life and intensity.

Sorry to DP but I agree, if you can, get one gifted or wait for a Lovense sale and combo. Save the warranty card though!!! Lovense has done a great job of replacing any toy that I have had issues with if I bought it in within 365 days!
I was helping my friend with a warranty replacement for her Domi. Lovense gave me a deal on the Dolce (formerly named Quake). They sent me a payment link for the Quake/Dolce and the warranty people processed the order. They just tossed it in the box with the new Domi.

Status
Not open for further replies.