AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does CB ever pay you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 27, 2019
I’m getting really worried. I submitted my w9 and haven’t gotten a response, even after checking in and asking if they received it.

I am waiting on my earnings to be paid to me for last pay period and I have made more this pay period that I’m worried I will never see since it is almost over.

I have seen a lot of people complain about never getting paid so I’m worried it’s just a scam. If anyone could help me that would be great. My username is xxoatmilkxx
thanks!

I’m getting really worried. I submitted my w9 and haven’t gotten a response, even after checking in and asking if they received it.

I am waiting on my earnings to be paid to me for last pay period and I have made more this pay period that I’m worried I will never see since it is almost over.

I have seen a lot of people complain about never getting paid so I’m worried it’s just a scam. If anyone could help me that would be great. My username is xxoatmilkxx
thanks!

Note that support states they have responded to your most recent email about payment along with your W9 submission.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.