AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does Chaturbate delete my info (age verification documents) after i disable my account?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2020
I am one of those people who get super anxious about every little thing in life. So please bear with me! I was a verified model on chaturbate for two months. I was getting increasingly addicted to it, and therefore deleted it. Then, in a moment of weakness, I created a new account and verified myself again. Two weeks in, I disabled my new account too.

I am wondering if CB people delete my id documents once i disable my account. I am getting increasingly paranoid that someday there might be a data breach or some kind of hacking, which might expose my personal details and the fact that I cammed, to the world. I know the chances of it are slim, but I just can't stop thinking about it (especially in these times of social distancing when its really hard to control my thoughts). I know there is always a risk of being exposed once you start camming, but I am stupid and didn't think of it before starting to cam :(

I really don't want this little adventure of mine to come back and haunt me later in life!

I don't know if anyone here will be able to help me with this. But I, at least, wanted to talk about how I have been feeling the last couple of weeks (so if nothing else, this post will serve that purpose).

Probably not because they need your info for tax purposes and would be required to keep those records for who knows how long.

If it makes you feel better I've been camming for 8 years now and only dealt with one data breach ever. (Iwantclips.com)--nothing came of it either.

You have to think this--for the amount of time you cammed you are a very very small fish in an extremely huge,over-populated pond. Unless you're going into a political career/public figure or something of some sorts, have a nosy family/people in your life-- I highly doubt anyone will dig to find proof of your very limited time streaming, have the space to post/share it and have people actually interested. Most of the people who share anything on cam like shows and whatnot are just horny dudes with no personal malicious intent. There are thousands of models for people to focus on and unless you're doing something very unique, had an insanely high room count/popularity in the 2 months or some sort of blackmailing stalker I wouldn't stress about your real name/social security info attached to your chaturbate screen name or camming at all. The entire world isn't interested in one person camming unless it was something highly scandal-ized or someone well known so I wouldn't worry about your info going viral.

It will be okay. I've been recognized in the years spent camming and nothing came of it at all. I just blocked those people and moved on. No black cloud swooped over me and ruined my life. I think it all depends on who you're wanting to hide camming from too. It will be okay! :h:

Upvote 0
  • Helpful!
Reactions: Carmita Bonita
Upvote 0
@Carmita Bonita Thank you! It made me feel better. I had hardly 400 followers, so I guess I can consider myself buried deep enough in that pond full of fish. I just hope this paranoia goes away soon :(
@AudriTwo @Finchomatic Thanks! I guess I will just keep praying that there is no CB data breach in the next seven years!
if your account is removed, then you shouldn't really worry too much. those record keeping aren't tied to any site code. it's more likely in a folder on a hard drive.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.